Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tips of the day

chimex

What would be your small but helpful tips for PVP? It could be about players, tactics, classes, particular WZ's etc, completely upto you.

One rule, keep it lighthearted.

I'll lead by example:

Don't forget those healers on your team. Look after them when their in trouble, you'll be surprised by how many more heals you receive from that now grateful healer :)

Secondly, if you're a JK or SW and chasing someone in Huttball who goes on the air vent. Don't drop target, go onto the vent as soon as possible and you can Force Leap to them in mid air, guaranteeing you a spot next to them when they land ;)

When guarding an objective in VS, NC, ACW, or AH, be sure to stand at least 15 yards away from the node you're defending. This ensures that a player will not have time to sap you and make it to the node and capture it in time before you are free from the sleep effect. And if they sap again when you stop them, then you can safely use your CC breaker to stop him again, as your resolve bar will be full.

I like threads like this. I try to do the same thing but I seek out much more in depth discussions.

My tip of the day:

Check out some if my threads. Good discussions are in the works with some knowledgeable posters coming to the scene. If you think you can bring something to the table be sure to post your thoughts and help expand and enhance the discussion.

When guarding an objective in VS, NC, ACW, or AH, be sure to stand at least 15 yards away from the node you're defending. This ensures that a player will not have time to sap you and make it to the node and capture it in time before you are free from the sleep effect. And if they sap again when you stop them, then you can safely use your CC breaker to stop him again, as your resolve bar will be full.

Expanding on this if you are guarding a node open the ops chat and type in "inc (node location)" leave it open or click off it so you can quickly enter the # coming.

When in battle title your camera to so you can see the objective and don't chase them. I can't count the number of times I have capped while people chase the other sin around or when I have baited them to chase me on CW then phase walk to the other side of the node to cap it. Your job is really to stall and delay until help comes not kill.

Sorry that's more then 1 and stuff most that come to these forums know its the people that don't this stuff helps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.