Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thank for the Primordial Assault Cannon.

Reno_Tarshil

Well.. every person except one the... i was definately not expecting a rotating barrel minigun... but that might be because ive never heard of anything like that in star wars before...

They are ALL OVER the clone wars TV show, tons of mini gun blasters the clone troopers use.

Just got one today for my trooper. Awesome! Sound is spot on and look is just as good.

My only gripe aside from what has been said about the barrels disappearing is the fact your stance barrel glow isn't drawn correctly around the barrels. Fix those two things and WOW!

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you seen the CC cost to add this cannon to your Account Collections?

I think that 600 CC cost is exorbitant given that the Cathar Warstaff, which costs 400 CC is only 200 CC to add to account Collections.

It will be cheaper to wait for the price on the GTN to drop on the other server I play on.

Have any of you seen the CC cost to add this cannon to your Account Collections?

I think that 600 CC cost is exorbitant given that the Cathar Warstaff, which costs 400 CC is only 200 CC to add to account Collections.

It will be cheaper to wait for the price on the GTN to drop on the other server I play on.

Your Cartel Coins, your choice.

Thing is.. for items that have limited class use.... it's always an economics trade-off. For things like crystals.. it's a no brainer. Armor, it depends on how much you like a particular set or pieces of a set. Weapons.. it's harder to define as it depends on your number of characters, classes, companions and your preference for weapons.

How many cannons you need dictates how you acquire them (as well as your personal CC wealth vs Credit wealth).

As for comparing unlock prices between weapons.. you are doing apples and oranges and probably do not even realize it. The Warstaff.. it's a direct weapon purchase from the CM and it is priced to purchase and unlock consistent to the earlier Gam Axe. Whereas the cannon is a rare drop from Cartel Packs and frankly the collections unlock is consistent given it's rarity for rare randoms from CPs. Random CP items are priced to unlock based on rarity.

Personally, I think the Warstaff is a bargain both in purchase as well as unlock...but keep in mind it has precedent in the Gam Axe, which was also direct purchase from the CM. I more surprised that the Warstaff was not a rare cartel pack item to be honest.. but hey.. let's run with the gifts we receive IMO. :)

Edited by Andryah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.