Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Mos Ila Raid

HollowFication

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I am not impressed. All I see you doing was ganking lowbies at the spaceport. If this was in the Outlaws Den with other 55 then yes that is great but standing in spawn point killing the same defenseless lvl 28 over and over again is not fun nor impressive.

Wow - how absolutely pathetic. Nice one OP, it really shows what kind of person you are.

It reminds me of the imps attack on the base in Section X - as they stood there killing everyone as they respawned at the med centre.

Well hay, as long as you enjoyed yourself right? At the expense (and time) of other players, but why care about them?

I don't really see the issue. Sure, killing lowbies is pretty weak, but if this is on a PVP server it's par for the course.

Actually it was fun when people would raid cities in Everquest, SWG and WoW, even if it meant instant death.

At any rate I'm a bit puzzled as to why there was little to no reaction from gaurds and droids in town when they entered...that seems a bit odd to me.

I don't really see the issue. Sure, killing lowbies is pretty weak, but if this is on a PVP server it's par for the course.

Actually it was fun when people would raid cities in Everquest, SWG and WoW, even if it meant instant death.

At any rate I'm a bit puzzled as to why there was little to no reaction from gaurds and droids in town when they entered...that seems a bit odd to me.

No pvp server, he click on the guy and he become pvp, i Think(it has happen to me a lot)

I Think it is better to show a video on how they get in there ,instead of killing a lot of low ones.

No pvp server, he click on the guy and he become pvp, i Think(it has happen to me a lot)

I Think it is better to show a video on how they get in there ,instead of killing a lot of low ones.

Wait...are you saying this was on a PVE server? If so, how did they attack everyone? Were they all flagged for PVP? I've stood right there and watched a fight and the guy couldn't touch me because I wasn't flagged.

If that would have been a solo try, I might have acknowledged a slim fun factor of penetrating the enemy outpost and kill everone killable... ONCE.

However bringing a raidgroup and repeatedly slaughering respawning lvl 29 players is in one word pathetic.

Wait...are you saying this was on a PVE server? If so, how did they attack everyone? Were they all flagged for PVP? I've stood right there and watched a fight and the guy couldn't touch me because I wasn't flagged.

Groups & AOE, possibly. One can also become flagged by healing flagged people.

You possibly weren't any group member.

if its added into the game ya

And next their dolls, too. Yeah, right ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Seeing this you just need to wonder whats wrong with some people, I don't even feel sorry for the lowbie imps getting killed, its the republic guys i feel sorry for... They must have such sad lives to enjoy something like this.

I suggest the group film some ranked warzones next time, it may be the first step to turning around your lives.

I can only hope that someone at Bioware watches the video, takes down names, and hands out one week bans for everyone involved.

This looks like pretty standard exploiting/griefing to me.

And before people say: "The game let them..." or "They had to fight to stay there..." or "It's a PvP server...": No. This is an area that was designed as a safe, non-PvP area. It's not marked as a Sanctuary because there are quests in the area that require combat. Other than that, the guards are just for show and they don't aggro the opposing faction. Invading the opposing city on Tatooine was never something that was designed to be possible. That's why its surrounded by an exhaustion zone. And every single one of you knew that.

So: No. You're repeatedly killing lowbies, in an area where there is no shelter and no guards to produce safe havens... and you went there knowing that would be the case. That's griefing and exploiting. Blatant. Well known. Absolutely intentional.

The raid group should be banned.

Seeing this you just need to wonder whats wrong with some people, I don't even feel sorry for the lowbie imps getting killed, its the republic guys i feel sorry for... They must have such sad lives to enjoy something like this.

I suggest the group film some ranked warzones next time, it may be the first step to turning around your lives.

well the imps are in our spaceport anchorhead everyday the same can be said about you imps in fact the Empire side attracts rather douchy people ive never been in a sucessful social guild on the imp side soooo ya

I can only hope that someone at Bioware watches the video, takes down names, and hands out one week bans for everyone involved.

And before people say: "The game let them..." or "They had to fight to stay there..." or "It's a PvP server...": No. This is an area that was designed as a safe, non-PvP area. It's not marked as a Sanctuary because there are quests in the area that require combat. Other than that, the guards are just for show and they don't aggro the opposing faction. Invading the opposing city on Tatooine was never something that was designed to be possible. That's why its surrounded by an exhaustion zone. And every single one of you knew that.

So: No. You're repeatedly killing lowbies, in an area where there is no shelter and no guards to produce safe havens... and you went there knowing that would be the case. That's griefing and exploiting. Blatant. Well known. Absolutely intentional.

Actually the city is marked as a pvp zone for pubs therefore your wrong its not a sanctuary cuz you can flag for pvp there they are not for show they are there just for this very situation

oh and the guards attack us if they want to live then they shouldnt flag themselves for pvp its not griefing its pvp its not exploiting its pvp if they didnt want us to do it itd be patched andd they wouldnt let imps get into our spaceport but this has been know for awhile so yaaaa

But I don't understand....how did they get there?

I did find it odd that the gaurds did not attack them. But I assumed it was a PVP server.

I'm not against city raids. I'm also not against lowbies gettting killed in known dangerous areas on a PVP server. I don't like camping, but I usually let it slide on PVP servers.

I do not, however, approve of skirting protections in the game to grief other players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.