The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dread Guards Nightmare overtuned

e_nk_ay

Yes but the enrage kicked in at 40%... And they got picked off one by one. They may have managed to get him down to 10% but even so... The boss fight is clearly over powered. Its not an enrage fight.

Enraged at 15% from their most recent try. Only 10800 hp left(1%).

Enraged at 15% from their most recent try. Only 10800 hp left(1%).

Actually the hp bar for Kelsara in that video shows 0% on Kelsara's health, I guess because 10800 must be less than 1/100 of her total health. I'm certain they'll have it down before - or just after - reset.

So the fight is doable but the other 4 bosses are too easy. BW should either buff the other 4 bosses or increase DGs enrage timer by 25 seconds.

Actually the hp bar for Kelsara in that video shows 0% on Kelsara's health, I guess because 10800 must be less than 1/100 of her total health. I'm certain they'll have it down before - or just after - reset.

So the fight is doable but the other 4 bosses are too easy. BW should either buff the other 4 bosses or increase DGs enrage timer by 25 seconds.

Exactly! It's doable, dps can't die, you can't **** up but it's doable.

Pretty funny, I heard a guild on Harbinger got it down, everyone died with sentinel/slinger etc dots on her, sage popped OP bubble and the dots killed her in the 10 seconds XD