The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thana Vesh Hood up

the title honestly speaks for itself. as much as I love the thana vesh set..... I really wish we had a hood up version. that sithy dude from the esseles fp has it. I forget his name but I know he was a bad***. which reminds me.... we (sith) should totally get that lightning bolt move he uses. but im getting off topic. but yea I really want thana's set with the hood up. looks so cooler when wearing masks.

• 1 year later...

Old thread, but still relevant, so I wanted to chime in! I'd love this hooded armor, too. :)

Most of the hooded chest pieces we have are either "fancy" or are decidedly Sith/Jedi style, and I've always thought that Thana's style worked well for non-Force users too. And Force users aren't the only ones that might need hoods to hide their ugly hair, y'know. :p

I like that hooded outfit. I'd really like to see one that eliminated the decorative trims on the hood and tabard; A single color that could be dyed appropriately for Sith or Jedi. There are so many outfits that look like fashion accidents as a result of those untouchable tertiary colors. Hate them.

• 4 months later...
There are so many outfits that look like fashion accidents as a result of those untouchable tertiary colors. Hate them.

At this point, i cant help but imagine the dev that keeps those ugly tertiary colors as a cross between the crotchety old man from the Scoobie Doo cartoons & the Soup N@zi from Seinfeld: "They want to change the colors i picked for this getup? Ill show those darn kids what i think about them not appreciating my fashion sense, no good dye for you!"

Edited by XiamaraSimi