Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rotworm and frogdog armor lol

JP_Legatus

Love the idea, however what would have been better, the image is reflected onto your current armour... but for only the game, than if you want it for outside Huttball, you can go buy it......

Love the idea, however what would have been better, the image is reflected onto your current armour... but for only the game, than if you want it for outside Huttball, you can go buy it......

This^^^^^

They could add on the pvp vendors back and the huttball one could sell some sort of consumable buff (0 credit cost? :) ) that makes your armor appear like the respective team.

This^^^^^

They could add on the pvp vendors back and the huttball one could sell some sort of consumable buff (0 credit cost? :) ) that makes your armor appear like the respective team.

I want more buffs that turn you into trees and crates and stuff, those things are awesome.

I'd really like to see a buff that turns you into a jawa or an ewok and you're running around smashing people for 10k as this little tiny creature for lulz

I want more buffs that turn you into trees and crates and stuff, those things are awesome.

I'd really like to see a buff that turns you into a jawa or an ewok and you're running around smashing people for 10k as this little tiny creature for lulz

Agree was thinking about this the other day, like the pits in WiW that turn you into Skeleton or a Dwarf. Would be pretty cool and people would love it.

You know, I thought this was a really cool and sensible addition to the cartel packs, when I assumed they were common. Huttball uniform pieces made perfect sense to me as the "common" or "filler" items for packs. Then I saw some hypercrate results on the forums, and my roommate bought a few packs. These items are rare as hell and I don't want to imagine what the "rotworm home" chestpiece is going to cost on the GTN.

I gotta admit, it would be pretty cool having everyone on a huttball team wearing the same uniform!

Would be better if this game had some sort of appreance tab.. that you could put certain armors and clothing so you dont have to rip all your gear out.. and re aug .. to change a look from time to time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.