<The Gudz, The Baddies, and The Ugly> now recruiting

LegendaryQuan

<The Gudz, The Baddies, and The Ugly> is currently looking for 7 vanguards to fill out its rated warzone A team. Node guards who pwn marauders 1v1 badly needed. Please message Legendaryquan, Legendaryjuan, or legendarysalon in game if interested.

Because I am a good sport (and ridiculously good looking), I will laugh along with you guys! Let the poopoo talk commence! And remember everyone...have fun!

In all fairness...he should have had me. He was without his warzone medpac. I had everything except my Battle Focus. Regardless, it was a good duel sir.

This isn't what I would consider "poopoo" talk! Lol...good duel, im glad this is bringing people so much entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...
This was a failed post by the Quan, should have just left it that way.

huh? are you implying that I am shark or got your posts mixed up or....? which post was fail? because you quoted a post that was not posted by me...

- And crits is a horrible guild filled with horrible players. Not bad. HORRIBLE. I cant even fathom how this team has ever won a rated against anyone let alone a skilled team. I would be shocked if crits ever beat another half way decent team in a rated ever again. Is like a group of bad pugs from regs queued together and by some miracle managed to win a rated or two. (I dont beleive this team has beaten ANYONE in like a week or two of queueing so the universe seems to be realigning now anyway...)

- And Carnage/Combat is now arguably the worst dps spec, out of every dps/class spec in the game (aside from the op dps trees and AP PT). It is completely worthless in almost every way, even in huttball. After the start of a huttball and the initial pred, maras and sents should be respeccing back into Rage. Their is nothing in a rated huttball game, based on the current meta, that carnage brings to the table besides the initial pred. Carnage is NOT a viable dps spec for a high level rated team. Sorry...

- WTB <Aka The Best> 2013 version 2.0 please.

- And you all need to learn to devastate a team like I do. Stop standing around or looking around or derping around like a worthless and do something. Devastator. Thats me. If any team, rated or reg, loses with me on the team then you must be legendary bad because I hand a victory out to my teams on a silver platter with my devastation. (Edit: Deleted as to not give away gold of information to unworthy scrubs) DEVASTATION! Yall stand around like youre looking for an invitation.

If I had one other dps with me that was on my level, full team wipes would become the norm. Instead of tab dotting snipers, chicken with their head cut off marauders (running around doing nothing/doing what the tank is/should already be doing), etc. A bunch of worthless kids not worthy of being on the same team as me. I hand you all victories. Just do something. Anything. Target someone and attack!

Months ago

Me - Mara/mara/sniper/sniper best comp

Everyone else- You underestimate ranged dps and mercs are good and lightning sorcs are good and there are lots of comps as good if not better than that one, etc etc etc...

Me - Scold this, scold that, scold is good, blah blah blah scold is the best healer. Amidst all my "calling out" of all the bad players scold was the one player I gave props to as he was the only one that I saw who wasnt overrated and played above the rim.

Everyone else - Scold wasnt even A team. No one talked about scold. Everyone knew he was a good player obviously but he was not considered the best by any means and no one besides the people he frequently played with gave him the credit he deserved. Scold was just scold.

Me - Lol bolster

Everyone else - The pvp seems kind of different now and everything but its just a new version of the game and everything is working as intended and its even funner now! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Me - Waka is, or one of the best players in the game and should be taken as A team sin.

Everyone else - No room for deception or waka. "I play the "hybrid" spec does waka play that spec? durrrrrrr"

Present Day

Everyone else - mara/mara/sniper/sniper is best dps comp...

Everyone else - Scold is the bestest everest! Greatest healer ever! How do you do it scold!? (scold is now Legendaryscold)

Everyone else - Wow can you beleive how badly bolster was screwed up? I couldnt believe that man. Bolster is so bad. They need to fix bolster. No more bolster............................................................(We'd STILL be playing week 1 2.0 bolster pvp right now)

Everyone else - Wakas the best. Wakajinn owns all. Waka is A team. Have to get waka back. Lets queue waka. Wait til waka logs on. lololololol

I could keep going with more (their is a LOT more) that Ive opened everyones eyes to but Ill stop I guess. Simple fact is, everything I say about this game is the truth. Even if you dont know it yet. You will in time.

(The only thing anyone can come at me with is what I posted about sins right after 2.0 released. The fact of the matter is sins were completely unbalanced and ridiculously op before the first bolster patch, which came like a week after the expansion. When I posted the thread on sins being op...they were due to inconsistencies in the bolster buff. You kids were just all too stupid and bad to realize it. Very quickly a bolster change took place and they were no longer op. But in the build of the game at the time of my posting, I was right about that too)

- Whatever. If youre dps just learn to play like a devastator like me. I devastate entire teams and am the king of my class, this server, every server, and all of swtor.

- I promise you there is not a marauder alive who plays better than I do.

- Or a swtor player alive that knows more about what it takes to win in both theory and practice.

huh? are you implying that I am shark or got your posts mixed up or....? which post was fail? because you quoted a post that was not posted by me...

- And crits is a horrible guild filled with horrible players. Not bad. HORRIBLE. I cant even fathom how this team has ever won a rated against anyone let alone a skilled team. I would be shocked if crits ever beat another half way decent team in a rated ever again. Is like a group of bad pugs from regs queued together and by some miracle managed to win a rated or two. (I dont beleive this team has beaten ANYONE in like a week or two of queueing so the universe seems to be realigning now anyway...)

- And Carnage/Combat is now arguably the worst dps spec, out of every dps/class spec in the game (aside from the op dps trees and AP PT). It is completely worthless in almost every way, even in huttball. After the start of a huttball and the initial pred, maras and sents should be respeccing back into Rage. Their is nothing in a rated huttball game, based on the current meta, that carnage brings to the table besides the initial pred. Carnage is NOT a viable dps spec for a high level rated team. Sorry...

- WTB <Aka The Best> 2013 version 2.0 please.

- And you all need to learn to devastate a team like I do. Stop standing around or looking around or derping around like a worthless and do something. Devastator. Thats me. If any team, rated or reg, loses with me on the team then you must be legendary bad because I hand a victory out to my teams on a silver platter with my devastation. (Edit: Deleted as to not give away gold of information to unworthy scrubs) DEVASTATION! Yall stand around like youre looking for an invitation.

If I had one other dps with me that was on my level, full team wipes would become the norm. Instead of tab dotting snipers, chicken with their head cut off marauders (running around doing nothing/doing what the tank is/should already be doing), etc. A bunch of worthless kids not worthy of being on the same team as me. I hand you all victories. Just do something. Anything. Target someone and attack!

Months ago

Me - Mara/mara/sniper/sniper best comp

Everyone else- You underestimate ranged dps and mercs are good and lightning sorcs are good and there are lots of comps as good if not better than that one, etc etc etc...

Me - Scold this, scold that, scold is good, blah blah blah scold is the best healer. Amidst all my "calling out" of all the bad players scold was the one player I gave props to as he was the only one that I saw who wasnt overrated and played above the rim.

Everyone else - Scold wasnt even A team. No one talked about scold. Everyone knew he was a good player obviously but he was not considered the best by any means and no one besides the people he frequently played with gave him the credit he deserved. Scold was just scold.

Me - Lol bolster

Everyone else - The pvp seems kind of different now and everything but its just a new version of the game and everything is working as intended and its even funner now! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Me - Waka is, or one of the best players in the game and should be taken as A team sin.

Everyone else - No room for deception or waka. "I play the "hybrid" spec does waka play that spec? durrrrrrr"

Present Day

Everyone else - mara/mara/sniper/sniper is best dps comp...

Everyone else - Scold is the bestest everest! Greatest healer ever! How do you do it scold!? (scold is now Legendaryscold)

Everyone else - Wow can you beleive how badly bolster was screwed up? I couldnt believe that man. Bolster is so bad. They need to fix bolster. No more bolster............................................................(We'd STILL be playing week 1 2.0 bolster pvp right now)

Everyone else - Wakas the best. Wakajinn owns all. Waka is A team. Have to get waka back. Lets queue waka. Wait til waka logs on. lololololol

I could keep going with more (their is a LOT more) that Ive opened everyones eyes to but Ill stop I guess. Simple fact is, everything I say about this game is the truth. Even if you dont know it yet. You will in time.

(The only thing anyone can come at me with is what I posted about sins right after 2.0 released. The fact of the matter is sins were completely unbalanced and ridiculously op before the first bolster patch, which came like a week after the expansion. When I posted the thread on sins being op...they were due to inconsistencies in the bolster buff. You kids were just all too stupid and bad to realize it. Very quickly a bolster change took place and they were no longer op. But in the build of the game at the time of my posting, I was right about that too)

- Whatever. If youre dps just learn to play like a devastator like me. I devastate entire teams and am the king of my class, this server, every server, and all of swtor.

- I promise you there is not a marauder alive who plays better than I do.

- Or a swtor player alive that knows more about what it takes to win in both theory and practice.

I'll be honest here...I read this hoping that I would get some kind of semi compliment. *cry

• 3 weeks later...