Should we save our TFB "Lock out"?

CrashDDL

To reiterate, if you want to hit NM TFB this week I would recommend holding your lockout. I will update as soon as I can, especially if that changes!

-eric

Eric. This is one of the things that should have been changed. Since the "new" content of 2.2 is built around nightmare mode, and the whole release is promoted around it, there is no reason that it should share the same lockout with hard mode.

Eric. This is one of the things that should have been changed. Since the "new" content of 2.2 is built around nightmare mode, and the whole release is promoted around it, there is no reason that it should share the same lockout with hard mode.

Well said. I could not agree more. Preventing participation in new content, just because players participated in the OLD content, is just foolish.

The post was about finding out if the patch might get deployed this week, not for you to whine!!!

The post was about finding out if the patch might get deployed this week, not for you to whine!!!

Who cares, This post also recieved Developer attention (Read: The post by eric Musco) Which means he paid attention to it and we are hoping he will continue paying attention to it as he had previous. Which means we will say what we say in hopes he will see it. Regardless of how many more posts about seperate lockouts exist. And truthfully it is a valid point and the more posts about it means more possibility it will be read by a developer

With NM TfB being available tomorrow morning, why are "separate lockouts" needed?

NM EC didn't need a separate lockout, despite having different gear. NM KP didn't need a separate lockout, despite dropping Black Hole comms.

If run NM TfB, you'll be getting Kell Dragon gear. Why do you need to run also run HM?

With NM TfB being available tomorrow morning, why are "separate lockouts" needed?

NM EC didn't need a separate lockout, despite having different gear. NM KP didn't need a separate lockout, despite dropping Black Hole comms.

If run NM TfB, you'll be getting Kell Dragon gear. Why do you need to run also run HM?

Because in order to do one, you pretty much need to be able to complete the other first. It's not the separate lockouts haven't been "needed", they've been WANTED. It's additional "content" for raiders...especially if you consider NiM whatever comes out tomorrow new "content"...

Seriously?! Eric gives a prompt, helpful response to the topic that this thread is actually about, and people immediately go complain about something else?! C'mon guys! Constructive criticism is one thing, but this is just unabashed trolling. We aren't going to see positive changes if every time the devs give us something people have asked for, in this case effective and specific communication, players fail to react positively.

Because in order to do one, you pretty much need to be able to complete the other first. It's not the separate lockouts haven't been "needed", they've been WANTED. It's additional "content" for raiders...especially if you consider NiM whatever comes out tomorrow new "content"...

This I can understand.

But looking through this thread, I the word "need" thrown around, along with ALL CAPS and multiple colors for emphasis.

The many different players I've raided with over the last 14 months have had at least 2 (if not more) level 50s. If we ever wanted to run HM EC and NM EC in the same week, we just pulled in our alts. No biggie.

Note that I'm not trying to argue against having separate lockouts. Honestly, I don't really care that much. But there is a lot of fuss about this, and it seems vastly blown out of proportion.

Edited by Khevar