Rated teams on Bastion

sirullrich

I saw your list some of those guilds don't even have full teams. They pug half there squad. How can you call that a rated team and one guild has both imp and pub so that shouldn't even count as 2. I can list up and coming teams but why should we lie to people trying to get in.

ive watched the rated streams, and i could call bs on a few of the teams you listed, probably teams that barely q but are only on the list to raise the number of teams

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive watched the rated streams, and i could call bs on a few of the teams you listed, probably teams that barely q but are only on the list to raise the number of teams

But they still q every week with there full teams. They might lose all there matches and stop playing for a couple of days, but they q again after that.

IMPS

ARC

<ARC> is republic, not imperial. We haven't been queuing much due to lack of healers. Often when we have queued it is because we pugged a healer (thank you!). Some folks are leveling up some healers while others will have healers on Bastion after transfers are available.

All the teams on the front page have fielded full teams within the last 2 weeks on any given night, with the possible exception of Seraphic Nexus. Only in the last couple days has Strictly Business not been able to field a full team, however Crits and Giggles semi-makes up for it by fielding two full teams some nights.

Into the Darkness also queue'd up for a couple hours just last night.

Edited by Squidkidz

<ARC> is republic, not imperial. We haven't been queuing much due to lack of healers. Often when we have queued it is because we pugged a healer (thank you!). Some folks are leveling up some healers while others will have healers on Bastion after transfers are available.

Fixed.

Says the guy that spammed the same exact "Come to POT5 Server" thread on every single server forum (including the APAC ones knowing full well our ping would make playing on POT5 miserable).

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=648514

You forgot about this gem, which was created by your guildie, which you (either intentionally or inadvertantly) manage to keep bumping to the top of the PVP forum.

I thought this was resolved in a separate thread. I didn't spam anything, you are mistaking me with someone else.

I thought this was resolved in a separate thread. I didn't spam anything, you are mistaking me with someone else.

You supported Vandy's threads as he spammed all the pvp/server forums, to make it worse he was bumping his own crap that no one wanted to read in the first place. Obv this was not resolved.

Edited by Aewu

You supported Vandy's threads as he spammed all the pvp/server forums, to make it worse he was bumping his own crap that no one wanted to read in the first place. Obv this was not resolved.

provide proof that I supported his thread in any forum but our own. please.

provide proof that I supported his thread in any forum but our own. please.

Lol we can't because the mods deleted all those threads.

I love this time difference between Asia and the US. When you wake up I left a nice present for you on the server forums thanks!

Edited by iheartnyc

Lol we can't because the mods deleted all those threads.

I love this time difference between Asia and the US. When you wake up I left a nice present for you on the server forums thanks!

Good morning sunshine,

Doesn't seem like your threads are going well for you so far... :rak_01:

Good morning sunshine,

Doesn't seem like your threads are going well for you so far... :rak_01:

They going just the way I had hoped - POT5 people freaking out and spamming "no no it's not true" replies on all the server forums just LUL.

Can anyone share with me who are the teams who usually queue at GMT 8+ or GMT 11+ timezone? Looking to transfer. ty. :)

Hi Donutking,

Most of the teams i see on this list can and do queue between Oceanic primetime. A lot of the North American dudes are crazy and have no concept of sleep or bodyclocks.

Cheers,

Edited by ambitiousapple

Hi Donutking,

Most of the teams i see on this list can and do queue between Oceanic primetime. A lot of the North American dudes are crazy and have no concept of sleep or bodyclocks.

Cheers,

Fuwah

In reality the West coast of America has been overrun by vampires...we're all vampires...

Woah this is cool stuff :D

Hi Donutking,

Cheers,

Fuwah

Let me format that for you ...

Republic

• Crescendo
  • Don't Panic
  • Synergy
  • Crits and Giggles
  • Alpha Republic
  • bashed by convicts
  • Elite
  • ARC