[POT5] RWZ Teams (Check here first if you are considering a transfer)

Cilas

I'd have to say that what I find most enjoyable playing against the top teams is the different strats each team runs. No one does the same thing, and for the most part it's not just a race to see who uses 'nades first. For example, we played <Clutch> in Novare and they just jumped in and straight up out dps'd/healed us. The next game we got <S Key> and they do a very very good jump, cc, grenade, cc cap. Both are hard to beat, but both work. I appreciate that not everyone does that same thing. It makes going into every Rated different, and that keeps the fun level UP!

skey good at cc'ing? naaaah, i don't believe it :rak_03:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jdotter - Legend is always constantly finding ways to improve on a DAILY basis and so are the other teams. There are about 3-4 teams trying to battle for First place and quite frankly i love it. It makes the rated scene on POT5 exciting and with live streams on the top teams you can always catch these matches daily.

Seems like the scene has improved from 1.2 I miss it and figured I'd ask. How long are Q times? Are people still meta/class sheep?

I'd have to say that what I find most enjoyable playing against the top teams is the different strats each team runs. No one does the same thing, and for the most part it's not just a race to see who uses 'nades first. For example, we played <Clutch> in Novare and they just jumped in and straight up out dps'd/healed us. The next game we got <S Key> and they do a very very good jump, cc, grenade, cc cap. Both are hard to beat, but both work. I appreciate that not everyone does that same thing. It makes going into every Rated different, and that keeps the fun level UP!

I watched Hey Im MVP play then I am legend saw exactly what you are referring to . One thing that bugged me back when I played PvP was /stuck and the side speeders on alderaan felt it wasn't competitive at times with those features.

Seems like the scene has improved from 1.2 I miss it and figured I'd ask. How long are Q times? Are people still meta/class sheep?

Q times for regs are instant to 5 minutes peak, and maybe up to 10 minutes at very very off times

Q times for ranked vary. Lets say its a very bad and rare night lately if only 3-4 teams queue. Obviously if an odd number of teams are queuing you may have 8-12 mins wait.

I watched Hey Im MVP play then I am legend saw exactly what you are referring to . One thing that bugged me back when I played PvP was /stuck and the side speeders on alderaan felt it wasn't competitive at times with those features.

I haven't seen too many teams abuse the /stuck exploit in alderaan. Either way, bioware fixed it (or should be fixed soon). Teams that use it are only gimping themselves

I wouldn't say it's boring on this server (because you don't play the same team over and over usually) but it will definitely be nice once server transfers ACTUALLY come out so we can see/play against some of these new teams.

In fact most nights I've run recently it feels like we'll play 6-8 games against 3-5 different teams, may not seem like many matches but certain people have to be up for work early thus we cannot drag the ranked pvp into the wee hours. Point is, we're playing different teams and not just losing to/winning against the same one over and over again, which most would find boring. I say this because the server I was previously on was a PvE server and it was rare to have more than two teams queueing at one time, if any at all.

PTS is up...guilds that want to know the new guys (and teams) that are coming could schedule a day to pvp over there before the transfers. I know it sucks to download the PTS (for those who don't have it yet), but I think it would be cool, dunno, just saying...

EDIT: Nvm, theres no character copy.

Edited by JeffSantos

I would say ebonlore, but unfortunately many of the Ebonlore guys are working hard on NiM content so it looks like I'm an orphan looking to ride up on one of your teams.

Cilas, I am hiring you as my manager - get me a regular team, homie.

I would say ebonlore, but unfortunately many of the Ebonlore guys are working hard on NiM content so it looks like I'm an orphan looking to ride up on one of your teams.

Cilas, I am hiring you as my manager - get me a regular team, homie.

how much you payin? :o