Where are you going to transfer to? Poll

troyh

I voted that I'm not leaving JC. I am hoping that the pvp scene, for what it is, isn't destroyed here. Yea, I know I don't do much ranked at all but I do plenty of regs. I would do ranked but its not game breaking not to for me.

Like anything else, there will be a void; however, it will be filled and we'll continue on.

KRAYSHAWN HAS ALREADY LEFT THE BUILDING!

I have rerolled on POT5 an love it.

Join Me if you want to dominate, but check the old JC drama at the door, It is why I left and it is why the Ranked and norm PvP scene has diminished.

Troy's just making this poll so he can transfer wherever lethal dose fifty and uncensored doesn't go lol

Hey Troy, I hear Jung Ma is going to be needing a new "number one elitest" pvper over there. :D

If all the elitest pvpers were smart, they would have been like Krayshawn and just roll a new mirror image of themselves on whatever new home they had in mind instead of "blowing up their piggybanks" and finding out their new home isn't cracked up to what they thought it would be. That way, your elitest chars are still home on JC.

Why transfer?

JC has the potential to have a very healthy PvP scene. I'm speaking of rated. Why not work towards building the ranked scene with other guilds?

I know going over to either PvP servers will offer more opportunities; however, could we not have the same thing if all the guild masters decided to get together and find a way to work together so we can have a healthy PvP scene.

I'm curious to the real reason some of the long established guilds would abandon JC when they have an opportunity work towards building a community with all the changes BW made and will make in the near future.

Simply put we don't have enough teams.

LD now has two teams playing, but our second squad is kind of unreliable.

Uncensored doesn't queue for whatever reasons.

Beer 30 has been the only other ones to queue the last few weeks.

RG queued up one night.

There you go for the ranked community.

Simply put we don't have enough teams.

LD now has two teams playing, but our second squad is kind of unreliable.

Uncensored doesn't queue for whatever reasons.

Beer 30 has been the only other ones to queue the last few weeks.

RG queued up one night.

There you go for the ranked community.

If we get enough people and a good composition we attempt to queue on every monday.