Coming to The Harbinger? Shock and Jawa is Interested in You!

Gidrea

If you are transferring to The Harbinger and looking for a home, we are always looking for new members. We accept all levels and classes, and we love alts!

We run Ops several times a week, world bosses, flashpoints, heroics, etc... but I consider us causal because no one is required to any of that!

A quick rundown:

Mature, yet family friendly.

We have 15-25 people online in the evenings, Pacific Time.

We have a website, a guild bank. and Ventrilo.

We have a growing Imperial guild, Ebil Jawas.

A more detailed guild description is located at: Be a Jawa! Guild Information

You can check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534195 or, better yet, see our website at http://www.shockandjawa.org.

• 1 month later...

we schedule everything for Pacific Time, as The Harbinger is a west coast server.

You can contact me in game, or do a who search for "shock" and see who is online that can direct you to an officer.

No offence to OP, but I would advise all APAC players to stick to APAC guilds. The raid times for Pacific time usually don't fit us.

For those who haven't moved yet, all the main APAC guilds have reformed. I'm not gonna promote the guild I'm in in someone else's thread, cos that's a bit trashy, but when you get the Harbinger, just shout out in General chat for an APAC guild.

Time zones do matter, so stick with APAC players, there's loads of guilds to choose from.

I'm not offended, it makes perfect sense! Our Ops times are posted on our website, so anyone can see them when they're thinking about joining us.

Several APAC Guilds have posted on the Harbinger's Guild Recruitment forum since I made this post. It would certainly be wise to check them out.