Bioware, stop forcing us into the one thread

Esaru

I mean seriously. There's LITERALLY 20 new pages every couple of minutes. No real discussion can be done in this thread because no one's reading the comments and the entire thread is being spammed to hell. Stop deleting the threads that express legitimate concerns about the way this is being handled instead of sweeping it into this gargantuan thread where everything gets buried.

I mean I'm not even complaining about these early access problems, but it really bothers me that you're just throwing everything into one mess of a thread that is impossible to follow.

INB4 this thread is locked too

Edited by Esaru

So you want them to have 25 threads crying about the waves launch?

25 threads about people ************ that they didn't get in today because they preordered yesterday?

I agree with you lets go with Chaos over any sort of order here.

So you want them to have 25 threads crying about the waves launch?

25 threads about people ************ that they didn't get in today because they preordered yesterday?

I agree with you lets go with Chaos over any sort of order here.

Have you even seen that thread? Talk about chaos

And I'm not even talking about the whining threads. I made a perfectly reasonable and calm thread discussing whether the staggered EGA will turn out to be successful and it got closed. They told me to post in that crapstorm of a thread. I mean really? So absolutely no one will read or see it?

Edited by Esaru

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.