The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Juggernat leap and intercede failing and falling short

tigershrimps

I have an issue whereby leaping to an enemy player or interceding to a friendly player sometimes falls way to short. There are also instances where leap ports you back to your original position and nothing happens wasting gcds. Another problem is the instance whereby leaping to an opposing player can sometimes cause my character to be unable to use my attacks on the opposing player, but he can attack me. I am able to move but my abilities cannot be used. I suspect my character is stuck underneath the map but it shows my character still on the same area. This is a highly irritating and annoying bugged that should be looked at.

Best,

Lesseps

I can confirm this also.

There's 2 instances where I run Makeb daillies that I use the leap in order to skip a lot of trash mobs. Recently upon trying to leap I'm only making it like half the distance and falling off cliffs or getting stuck on ledges.

I to have this problem, only happens on my Guardian haven't noticed it on my Marauder. I think it occurs when a dot or slow is applied during the jump. Have had it happen every time on the same mob where i would saber throw then jump.

Just wanted to throw in and say I was glad I'm not the only one. Happens on my Guardian in PVE and PVP, and as others say it can be a huge problem when you leap over holes in PVE and just fall midway through or in PVP you're trying to leap to an ally in Huttball and you end up falling into the pit.

I can't seem to figure out when it's more likely to do it, I thought it had to do with crossing deep gaps/pits but I've had it happen on solid ground where I land halfway to the mob/player. It does seem my character still hits them with the leap attack, though.

There are occasional bugs with jumping that have happened as flukes since the game began, but this is a more recurring problem that began for me with the last patch.