I love the new Kell Dragon armor sets!

Vassise

They look nice indeed.

Except the bounty hunter one. still feels like a mummy :-D

yeah, I'm pretty sure he/she's being sarcastic.

But that's OK, because he/she has already told us he/she's unsubscribed so he/she won't have to put up with the lack of originality much longer :)

yeah, I'm pretty sure he/she's being sarcastic.

But that's OK, because he/she has already told us he/she's unsubscribed so he/she won't have to put up with the lack of originality much longer :)

I see...

I love player who unsub bc of gear.

I wish bioware would invent something so that you could rip out mods and put them if gear that you like :-P

serious. it is just a sub tier now .No one is expecting new gear models.

I agree op. Despite your sarcasm I think the sets are realy nice unfortunately I don't do ops at a high enough level to get them. I look forward to seeing my Guildys who do the top end ops in it though. Id like the shadow one in dark grey please.

http://dulfy.net/2013/05/25/swtor-kell-dragon-armor-and-weapon-models/

Don't they look awesome? I really appreciate the time and effort that the design team has put into these cool, never before seen armor sets :) I can't wait to run around in Kell Dragon armor and make everyone jealous

No they don't, the SW armor makes them look like an Iron Man reject...

Edited by Clevelandboy

I think there are some nice piece's in the sets, like everything I will pick and mix with gear to get the look I want.

Maybe if you don't like, maybe you could draw some pictures to show what you would like to see! Please don't say Hood down robe :)

I think there are some nice piece's in the sets, like everything I will pick and mix with gear to get the look I want.

Maybe if you don't like, maybe you could draw some pictures to show what you would like to see! Please don't say Hood down robe :)

I have made threads with ideas in them. Infact I made a thread called Ugliest end game gear ever. It had over 30 examples of what Star Wars fans wanted. It had over 700 replies and was deleted by the mods.

I'm not going to quit over it but if they keep bringing out gear like this it's basically no new free gear for TRUE Star Wars fans.

Stop outsourcing to countries who have never seen a Star Wars movie.

I really like these, way better than the other armor sets at end game. You have to know that she doesn't have them on the most flattering body type. I love the warrior set and the imp agent is nice too, just toggle head. Edited by AlaricSevGirl

mhmm.... i hope you are being sarcastic, if it was up to me i would beat the **** out of the artist who came up with this gear thats how much i hate the looks they are just as if someone sai okay how can we make the worst looking gear in history of star wars simple ignore star wars and give some monkeys a pencil to do the design for the sets

Hopefully they were immediately fired after their *** kicking too. It's amazing how horrible these are.