Classy Stucking

MelliMelon

Its frowned upon if you're attempting to cheat, but Bioware has made some adjustments do that. Like in civil war. For those of us who get plagued by targeting errors and invisible boxes, its a must otherwise we can't even defend ourselves.

he's talking about in pve

he's talking about in pve

Re-read the OP and try again :rolleyes:

No pics sorry, but the best one I have found is jumping off the midpoint level in Makeb so you don't have to use your quick travel. Suicide is painless.....it brings on many changes.....

I was doing dailies with Deyvon and Ces today and they did the suicide thing, first time I saw it and gave me a good laugh:D

Edited by J_Fred

I was doing dailies with Deyvon and Ces today and they did the suicide thing, first time I saw it and gave me a good laugh:D

First line no less. ^

On topic: I've had a couple funny ones myself, not sure if I screened them though, I'll have to look. The facial expressions are the best. ;)

Seriously??

So we all know that /stuck is generally frowned upon in PvP. However, in Player vs Environment it is quite hilarious. It is a great way to quick travel if you are willing to give a small amount of credits for repairs and it can have hilarious results. Post here with your favorite /stuck photos!

There... spelled it out for you, in case you missed it. Mel meant to take a screen when you are doing PVE ... But I am sure we will see you and your brother's pics during PVP matches.

Seriously??

There... spelled it out for you, in case you missed it. Mel meant to take a screen when you are doing PVE ... But I am sure we will see you and your brother's pics during PVP matches.

Seriously. First line champ. You're almost there. Hopefully Megan is too. :rolleyes:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Seriously??

Reading is OP, it needs a nerf:D

OP: Talking about stucking in PvP has been done too many times, let's talk about how funny it is in PvE instead!

Someone: NO let's keep talking about stucking in PvP

A few others: Hellooo the post is about how funny it can be in PVE!

someone else: no really the OP wants to talk about stucking in PvP... GET IT RIGHT!

A few others: */facepalm*

/thread

P.S. This is why I'm done with these server forums. It's beyond old already.

Edited by Desiirea

OP: Talking about stucking in PvP has been done too many times, let's talk about how funny it is in PvE instead!

someone else: no really the OP wants to talk about stucking in PvP... GET IT RIGHT!

/thread

Well time to add a fourth to this list. :rolleyes: You guys are beginning to scare me. (I do feel special with all of these people obsessing over my fairly simple post though. ;))

Edited by PoliteAssasin

/thread

And thus is half the reason I'm done with this game..... again.... Lets just hope I'm more successful this time ;)

Gotta learn to play first person shooters so that i can play planetside 2, so damn hard :mad:

/thread

Wow the fact that you guys get offended and bothered by anything neo posts is starting to scare me. :confused:

There stuck where you jump up into the frame of the Sith warriors door that leads from the entrance of your ship to the hololongdistancechatcommunicationthing, ya just jump up into the top of the door frame and you are stuck, oh and there is one where I get stuck on a air conditioner machine thing on coruscant the works that spawns a bonus boss and if you click it while standing on it, it disappears when it comes back it stucks you.

Sorry I can't show you them I just don't enjoy playing this game no more therefor I don't.