2.2 Tank Builds

dipstik

I thought the stat budget would a bit higher.

Mod = 69*9 = 621

Enhancement = (94+39)*7 = 931

Implant/Earpiece = (94+110)*3 = 612

Augment 32*14 = 448

Stim = 70

Total = 2682

Total + Def Proc Relic = 2721

Do I miss something?

yeah, i was a bit off due to implant/ear not being enhancement+mod (108) but 110 (just trusting you put the actual value). so i was off by 2*3=6 (2682-2676). also, i try not to include def. proc relic static contribution because that is part of my relic comparison that i do. for including relic contributions i suggest using tor-tank.com

thanks for the info. trying not to have to redo all my 2.4 numbers after i make the thread.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i was a bit off due to implant/ear not being enhancement+mod (108) but 110 (just trusting you put the actual value). so i was off by 2*3=6 (2682-2676). also, i try not to include def. proc relic static contribution because that is part of my relic comparison that i do. for including relic contributions i suggest using tor-tank.com

thanks for the info. trying not to have to redo all my 2.4 numbers after i make the thread.

I see. I was comparing mine (+ def proc relic) with yours (w/o def proc relic) so the different looked kinda odd.

I guess I have been gearing slightly off because I add relic to my stat budget and distribute points based on the numbers you calculated.

On a side note, I am starting to think having a set of gear per encounter seem to be a good idea. Some fights need almost 0 defense while others need 700+. I am also curious how long does it take you to calculate stat budget.

now that im using excel solver its much faster. i used to use lagrange multipliers in maple and that took about 15 mins to spit out 3 numbers... now its milliseconds. i just have to make sure im not locking myself into local extrema by choosing good starting locations for the fields.

the hardest part is making sure all the assumptions have been taken into account and are correct (and assumptions are different for every analyst)

• 3 months later...