The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why are Makeb reputation trophies not sell-able?

Elfa

agreed i have trown out atleast 50 tokens by now i would much rather sell them to a vendor

I have like 200 of the green ones alone. We really need to know something about this.

So is the rep trophies not sell-able for GSI and Makeb intentional? If so doesn't it seem stupid just to keep giving us the trophies after we have maxed out the rep for it. I'd like to get a dev's comment on this so we know what the point is giving us the ability to continue collecting these stupid things with nothing to do but destroy them.

I am frustrated by this as well. My bank is growing full of rep tokens for reps I have maxed.

I refuse to destroy them, as I suspect that at some point in the future they will add new gear and a higher tier of reputation to these. I only assume this because it only took me a couple of weeks to max out GSI and Makeb. I can't imagine that they are done with it.

I would be angry with myself if I destroyed those tokens only to have them add an additional tier of reputation and have to start grinding all over again...

i had maxed reputation with makeb after my 4th alt at 55. i now have 9 total (soon 10), about 30 green on each, 2 blue and 2 purple on most, all just sitting in cargo hold with no use.

i dont want to junk them as im hoping they will be made vendor-able like all other reputation tokens.

• 2 weeks later...
Happy Monday folks,

Makeb and GSI Trophies are being fixed in Game Update 2.2.2 so that you can sell them to vendors.

Have a great week!

Now you tell us after I've thrown away weeks worth of trophies...Was it really that hard to get this one right? Seriously.

Now you tell us after I've thrown away weeks worth of trophies...Was it really that hard to get this one right? Seriously.
It's an MMO... why would you EVER throw anything away?

...I mean consumables, not the obvious items specifically designated as trash and gear that you'll never use.

Happy Monday folks,

Makeb and GSI Trophies are being fixed in Game Update 2.2.2 so that you can sell them to vendors.

Have a great week!

Will they raise the value of these tokens? 1 to 5k really isn't that much and honestly, I avoid the Makeb // GSI dailies like the plague because of the lack of reason to do them. If those tokens sold for more, I would do them in a heart beat.

I can say the same same about the other rep dailies. The only reason I do them now is because a character is between the levels of 48-54 and dailies are the fastest // most efficient way to level. If I had maxed out all my characters, I would never go to a daily zone again... and that will be starting this double xp weekend.