Peace Dalborra

ImpliedCarth

Hey everyone,

I know you have been waiting a bit for an update and I wanted to pop in and do exactly that. Starting on Tuesday, June 4th, you will all be allowed a free one time transfer for each character you have on an APAC server. In the last update I gave I told all of you that we were expanding where your one-time transfer could go to include all NA-West servers. After seeing quite a few requests to expand it further, we are going to allow you a one-time transfer to any SWTOR server. To reiterate, starting on Tuesday, June 4th, you will be allowed a one-time transfer for each character you have on an APAC server to any other non-APAC server.

Thanks!

-eric

Bout god damn time! inb4avmuse cries a river.

GG Vesia told ya it would be before 2.2 scrub.

Edited by ImpliedCarth

Do we have to move yet - or is this just a ploy to get people accross early to make a case for the supposed low population servers to close down?? I just am not liking to 200+ping I get on US servers

Do we have to move yet - or is this just a ploy to get people accross early to make a case for the supposed low population servers to close down?? I just am not liking to 200+ping I get on US servers

Well i would rather 200+ ping then less then 200 people, which is pretty much the pop of our dead server

Anyone else have an irrational fear of deleting their actual character instead of the level 1 name holder? Or transferring to the wrong server? I'm only mildly concerned! :p Edited by SamuelAU

Yeah, in Harbinger though I'm getting 200ms ping, it's still very very playable.

Think that there's a stereotype of how ppl view 50 and 200ms ping. Though it will be silky smooth at 50, it doesn't mean 200 is choppy or unplayable.

Still a v gd playable experience.

Some of these comments astound me, Dalborra ASIA/PACIFIC PvE is a refugee server for Euros and USAliens and has been now for the year I've been playing and is FAR from low traffic these days. We're paying customers, with limited options(one for each style of play) and getting busier all the time. What sense is there in this move boggles my Meatbag Organic slushy brain-jelly.

And on such little notice and no emailed details sent other than 'junk-mail' self promoting SWTOR rubbish.. is it that hard to find the time to inform, even on signin page. No Huttese Hangovers for you EA/BIOWARE you've lost the respect of all who I've spoken to since full F2P and Cartel Market 'Pay-to-Win' mentality you've adopted. Making more money than ever before with that scam, especially to the F2P.. Full F2P my shiny Meatbag bum