*** happened to the gear?

I do not know if this is the right place to put this but *** happened to the pvp and pve gear.

The Smuggler gear used to look BA with a cowboy hat and cool fur coats and now looks like the lv 20 gear plus a construction worker hat.

The Bounty Hunters used to actually be intimidating but now every time I look at it I laugh and think of how stupid it is. Its like a toilet paper mummy with an ugly helmet.

Some of the Inquisitor gear looks actually coolish but then they have got this weird Diablo looking robes that is so ugly.

The consular armor used to be one of the reasons i wanted to play as them but now when ever i put on the new helmet i feel like i have transformed into a rhinoceros.

The Juggernaut gear before 2.0 looked BA but now its so ugly and the helmet is so flat i feel like making Philippine jokes . its like you are in a space suite.

Is it just me or is all this new gear from the pvp and pve vendors absolute crap?

I do not know if this is the right place to put this but *** happened to the pvp and pve gear.

The Smuggler gear used to look BA with a cowboy hat and cool fur coats and now looks like the lv 20 gear plus a construction worker hat.

The Bounty Hunters used to actually be intimidating but now every time I look at it I laugh and think of how stupid it is. Its like a toilet paper mummy with an ugly helmet.

Some of the Inquisitor gear looks actually coolish but then they have got this weird Diablo looking robes that is so ugly.

The consular armor used to be one of the reasons i wanted to play as them but now when ever i put on the new helmet i feel like i have transformed into a rhinoceros.

The Juggernaut gear before 2.0 looked BA but now its so ugly and the helmet is so flat i feel like making Philippine jokes . its like you are in a space suite.

Is it just me or is all this new gear from the pvp and pve vendors absolute crap?

No thanks. I use adaptive gear for my sage.

Because I play games because of the way my gear looks. Investigate adaptive armor and move on with your life.

To most MMOers, these games are AT LEAST 75% fashion show. Take note of the success of the Cartel Market. People love to look FABULOUUUUS.

To most MMOers, these games are AT LEAST 75% fashion show. Take note of the success of the Cartel Market. People love to look FABULOUUUUS.

Maybe you should take note of the cartel market and stop complaining about how a few pieces of gear looks bad to you, when you have literally thousands of gear combinations at your finger tips...

Maybe you should take note of the cartel market and stop complaining about how a few pieces of gear looks bad to you, when you have literally thousands of gear combinations at your finger tips...

Find my complaint, quote it and then return to our conversation.

First, remove the stick that has forcefully found it's way up inside you. It is making you irritable.

Find my complaint, quote it and then return to our conversation.

First, remove the stick that has forcefully found it's way up inside you. It is making you irritable.

I actually thought you were the OP. Or, were defending or agreeing with the OPs point about those pieces of gear. MB.

Actually to those who responded in a way such as "stop complaining about the look" the only reason people play swtor rather then some other MMO for the most part is that it is start wars Themed and you want to look like a jedi ect. The fact that many of the people who responded in this thread said just remove the mods and put them into other orange gear proves the point that the gear looks ****** and because it looks like a piece of **** one must remove the gear. You shouldnt have to remove the mods the 55 gear should be ****** not various forms of multi colored steaming ****

Actually to those who responded in a way such as "stop complaining about the look" the only reason people play swtor rather then some other MMO for the most part is that it is start wars Themed and you want to look like a jedi ect. The fact that many of the people who responded in this thread said just remove the mods and put them into other orange gear proves the point that the gear looks ****** and because it looks like a piece of **** one must remove the gear. You shouldnt have to remove the mods the 55 gear should be ****** not various forms of multi colored steaming ****

I dont like my current set ...so I moved the mods. However this game as in life is subjective, what I like you might not like and so on.......for example my wife wont show any of the helmets because they look to boyish..Thats her choice, I on the other hand like some of the helmets she hides.

There is a reason why we can mod whatever gear we want and having more different kind of armor skins increases your own ability to create your own unique look.

There is a reason why we can mod whatever gear we want and having more different kind of armor skins increases your own ability to create your own unique look.

Yeah, but you loose the set bonus right ?

Wait...wait what?! You must play a female character. That's the only logical explanation I have for that...

Anyway, they know that we all secretly fantasize about having a satellite dish on our heads and/or wearing a top that somehow makes men look preggers. True facts.

Joking aside, all the good outfits are put into the cartel market now. It's how the game makes money.

Edited by Radzkie