Scheduled Maintenance: May 30th, 2013 [UPDATED]

AmberGreen

Pre-Game Update 2.0 gear that had the same set bonuses (or affected the same abilities) as Post-2.0 gear no longer stacks the bonus effects. The first set bonus placed on the character will take affect but the second one will not.

So with this change, and its direct affect on the DPS of Commandos and Mercs (gunnery and arsenal). Can we get the old 4 piece bonus put back on the Eliminator gear? Because the only reason Commandos and Mercs were using the old/new 2 piece bonus and stacking them, is because the new 4 piece set bonus, well, sucks.

It was a change that was never asked for, and change that was never even documented in the 2.0 patch notes, and a change that received a lot of negative feedback on the 2.0 pts, which was never answered as to why it was changed in the first place.

Turncoat outfit... Pfff. Doesn't sound like any Jedi robe. How long until we get some traditional Jedi outfitting which was "in plans"? Eric said so aaaaaages ago. *cries*

Do I need to throw more money?

The Huttsbane Armor Set is now discounted by 50%. Cost: 450 Cartel Coins

Lol. Probably because nobody requested and nobody bought it. Can we finally get appropriate Star Wars and Jedi outfits?

Well, for me the problem is more with the orange arms. I really like the outfit but very few of my characters look good in orange, not my favorite color. Unfortunately it is part of the armor that cannot be changed when you apply dye.

So with this change, and its direct affect on the DPS of Commandos and Mercs (gunnery and arsenal). Can we get the old 4 piece bonus put back on the Eliminator gear? Because the only reason Commandos and Mercs were using the old/new 2 piece bonus and stacking them, is because the new 4 piece set bonus, well, sucks.

It was a change that was never asked for, and change that was never even documented in the 2.0 patch notes, and a change that received a lot of negative feedback on the 2.0 pts, which was never answered as to why it was changed in the first place.

+1 This change means we are falling further behind in DPS. We barely do 3k on the dummy as it is, very bad change.

Please bring back the old set bonus.

Voss

A Long Forgotten Evil (Imperial): The encounter with Sel Makor has been reduced in difficulty.

Come on. that was one of very few single player fights that I didnt one shot in this game (on my first character). Are you trying to make this game as easy as possible?

Nice work patching in the middle of prime time on a night that lots of APAC guilds raid. With minimal notice. Whatever happened to a regular patch schedule on Tuesdays?

I note there are no major bug fixes in the notes that have to be applied ASAP so really all you're doing is making people annoyed. I appreciate it's a big patch but cmon guys, this isn't rocket science. Pick a schedule and stick to it except for out of band emergency patches.

Nice work patching in the middle of prime time on a night that lots of APAC guilds raid. With minimal notice. Whatever happened to a regular patch schedule on Tuesdays?

I note there are no major bug fixes in the notes that have to be applied ASAP so really all you're doing is making people annoyed. I appreciate it's a big patch but cmon guys, this isn't rocket science. Pick a schedule and stick to it except for out of band emergency patches.

LOL, apparently reading comprehension is an issue for you. Did you not notice the emergency bug fix they reported yesterday?

No?

Just keep being mad then. It's what you people are best at