The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Lightsaber

NOT bad...really pretty. But is it suppose to be a doube-blade lightsaber?

Cause if it is...there is already a version in game...it comes on a cartel market pack. Crime Lord or Black Market Cartel Pack

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/devastatorsdoublebladedlightsaber2.jpg

It's very similar to your prototype.

Ouch - that's gotta hurt.

I know, I've already got that and it is the original basis for my design, but really it's different enough to be a completely new weapon: mine has 3 prongs at each end and 3 bars twisted round the crystal rather than leaving it completely exposed. It's a similar concept, but a completely different design. Even that saber you linked to is based on a saber that was already in the game: the only thing that was changed was adding a glow effect to the central crystal. Edited by Shadowcaper

I know, I've already got that and it is the original basis for my design, but really it's different enough to be a completely new weapon: mine has 3 prongs at each end and 3 bars twisted round the crystal rather than leaving it completely exposed. It's a similar concept, but a completely different design. Even that saber you linked to is based on a saber that was already in the game: the only thing that was changed was adding a glow effect to the central crystal.

Correct.

The original saber is called Truthseeker, i believe.