2.0.1 Individual Class Records (under new management)

ace_boogie

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I update this any more... What you guys wanna do with names/records of people who are transferring off the server? Seeing as how this is a Jedi Covenant thing...

I don't mind either way, but I wanna get a consensus.

They were here, they earned them, they should keep them. That's the way I see it. I'm staying, for the record.

Before I update this any more... What you guys wanna do with names/records of people who are transferring off the server? Seeing as how this is a Jedi Covenant thing...

They earned their place up there. Don't see why they shouldn't be able to keep it

keep them. with the heavy pvpers gone, it will be harder to get the longer games where records are made (especailly with the current state of pvp) and the new records will probably not beat the old ones.

;)

I can only protect you in sm kp trash farms :cool:

I know right, I bet that shiz never would of gone down had you been there, all that picking on a little baby sage ;)

Speaking of, Axxva will be staying on JC for the time being till she gets herself together. I'm on the fence as far as the records go, I'm inclined to say, keep it as it is. You could always add an addition after a name stating "transferred" or something....