Am I the only one who likes the pre-order crystal?

Leoxastarth

I was actually pretty bummed that it started being inferior stat wise, I rather like the black/yellow look, its unique, makes a nice change form regular red.

I use it on my guns but not my sabers. I seriously doubt your the only one who likes it but it is personal preference. I personally can't stand to look at it in my lightsaber but thats just me.

I use it on my SA so far. The Black core / yellow glow seems too dark-side for my Sentinel to use. End of the day I'm rather unhappy with the color. Love the stats at lower levels, but the color could go.

Love to have my Sunrider's Destiny back.

The coloring for the pre-order crystal is actually my favorite.

I prefer it to any other color, and will regret having to shelve

it when it's stats fall behind.

People have different opinions, and keep in mind, not everyone

sees the same pixels due to system differences.

The coloring for the pre-order crystal is actually my favorite.

I prefer it to any other color, and will regret having to shelve

it when it's stats fall behind.

People have different opinions, and keep in mind, not everyone

sees the same pixels due to system differences.

I like it, but I really would rather purple. Being that there are far too few color categories, I understand why purple is a rare. There may be to few choices but really what other choices do we have?

Red

Blue

Green

Yellow

Pink

Purple

Orange

White

Black

The rest would just be combinations of that (red with white, black with blue), anything else would just be a different shade. In a game you can make anything happen, but if you want to actually adhere to lore then you need to restrain yourself. The only colors I have not seen has been Black, White and Pink.