Pub guild looking for Imp guild to OpenWorld with.

Swishiest

Hi there!

My name's Swishiest and I'm here representing Pax Republica as the PvP Captain.

We love our openworld PvP, but we'd also like to have a guild to compete with. So we're looking for an Imp guild with a similar point of view, we're not looking to be very serious or anything, just have some fun with another group of people. Get together and bash each other's heads in and maybe have some creds on the line. Who knows?

If you are interested in being our OpenWorld PvP counterparts, you can send me an IGM or PM me here.

Character name is Swishiest!

what times do you think you could get a crew together for some world pvp? I'm always down for this

We're usually pretty good any day of the week though PvP usually takes up the latter half of it. So maybe next Friday? We're not huge and we're not looking to start anything huge, we just want another guild to PvP against.

This sounds cool, i have striven and striven to form a guild big enough for all out faction wars but the most i ever mustered was a base zurging squad (not that zurging your bases isn't a blast) still i will be out there if you can find me before i find those lower level or pve geared fishes :csw_fett:

I wish I played more to help make this happen.... But for those of us who are online infrequently, I think it would be a better idea to start establishing hot spots that are either separated from quest areas or in the middle of them so that pot5players have a great "go to" spot to count on open world PvP always being live.

Section X or some new spot on Makeb comes to mind.... Preferably some place with platforming and choke points.

Hi folks, Allup N'yoas here. While I do not speak for the entire guild <Ønslaught>, I am mor than willing to open world pvp. I'm also sure, with a little time, I could put together an 8 man group willing to kill and be killed. Please get with me in game to help get something together.

Hi folks, Allup N'yoas here. While I do not speak for the entire guild <Ønslaught>, I am mor than willing to open world pvp. I'm also sure, with a little time, I could put together an 8 man group willing to kill and be killed. Please get with me in game to help get something together.

Yeah I've seen you 'round before I think.

If Onslaught is willing to play nice I'd love to get some groups together.