Enough Gree! Give Me Back My Rakghouls!!

VesperFrost

So, am I the only one who is tired of the Gree event? What about the Rakghoul event??

This is what, the third Gree event? We had the Rakghoul event once, and haven't seen it since.

I thought I should mention here that perhaps giving the other events a turn every now and then would be nice as well. If you agree, then post below and maybe we'll get to see the Rakghoul event again! :)

Heck, I'd even like to see the Chevin event as well :)

So, am I the only one who is tired of the Gree event? What about the Rakghoul event??

This is what, the third Gree event? We had the Rakghoul event once, and haven't seen it since.

I thought I should mention here that perhaps giving the other events a turn every now and then would be nice as well. If you agree, then post below and maybe we'll get to see the Rakghoul event again! :)

Heck, I'd even like to see the Chevin event as well :)

God not the Chevin event again! That was a horrid waste of time running around collecting boxes from zone to zone and instance to instance.

God not the Chevin event again! That was a horrid waste of time running around collecting boxes from zone to zone and instance to instance.

lol, I agree, it was kind of an annoying event, but I would like to get another bowcaster from it. Perhaps they could add some new weapons or something to it and make it at least reward worthy, or something *shrug*.

All in all, I would MUCH rather have the rakghoul event back, I liked that one. And I'd like another chance to get the rewards from it.

They've already planned to bring Gree event back for 2 weeks again next month =.=

I think everyone who wants it is maxed rank by now..

You think wrong. This is the first time I've experienced the event. I'm nowhere near maxing rank. And if what you say is true, how come the event is full on multiple instances on my server, and even then you often have to wait because all the misson places are occupied by other people doing them when you get to them?

That said, I'm all for the other events coming back too (and hell, how about a new event?)

You think wrong. This is the first time I've experienced the event. I'm nowhere near maxing rank. And if what you say is true, how come the event is full on multiple instances on my server, and even then you often have to wait because all the mission places are occupied by other people doing them when you get to them?

That said, I'm all for the other events coming back too (and hell, how about a new event?)

I'm all for still having the Gree event happen. There are lots of people who haven't managed to get the full rep, or the full number of Helix components they want. I just wish they alternated with some Rakghoul action. I missed about three-quarters of the rakghoul event the first time due to real life time restrictions, and I would really like another chance at it :)

New events sound like an awesome idea as well. :)

Edited by VesperFrost

I'd also like to see the Rakghoul event back.

They've already planned to bring Gree event back for 2 weeks again next month =.=

I think everyone who wants it is maxed rank by now..

I am maxed out rep wise but I still need to collect tokens to buy the Blue Sphere speeder. Once I get that then I'm done with the Gree....unless they bring more items that I find desirable.

Here's a thought, perhaps they could add another reputation for the Rakghoul event. Perhaps something like the Containment and Treatment Division or something. It could be cross faction, and have some new armor pieces or something.

That would add another element to the Rakghoul event, and perhaps make it more pleasant and fun for everyone.

I don't see what the obsession is that people have with Rakghouls... but a Rakgoul event for Halloween would be a great idea. I'd actually like to see FP's added for an event actually, but not in GF. Like how they did it for Gree would be a nice idea too. I'm a big Voss fan and would like to see an event involving them or some other species that seems to have a big staple in the game. Or a silly event like Ewoks vs Jawa.

I am maxed out rep wise but I still need to collect tokens to buy the Blue Sphere speeder. Once I get that then I'm done with the Gree....unless they bring more items that I find desirable.

2.2 will have Gree apparently, but they will scale to 55. I feel bad for those who do not have the expansion as they will be left out of the event unless they pony up the cash to get it.

The only good event IMO is the Rakghoul event. Every other event just seemed more of a grind of stuff I don't want to do, whereas Rakghoul I could just get the disease. Walk up to the fleet, find the most populated instance and area, and watch as I infect all near me and get rewarded for it. ^_^

I don't see what the obsession is that people have with Rakghouls... but a Rakgoul event for Halloween would be a great idea.......

It's not so much an obsession with Rakghouls, at least for me. It's more that I'd like to see different events than just the Gree one. Also, now that we have legacy achievements, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to get some of the achievements that pertain to the Rakghoul event. If I have an obsession with anything, its with achievements. :)

Also, I'd hope that the event comes around more often than just at Halloween. at least a couple times a year would be nice.

Edited by VesperFrost

I would like to see the Rakghoul event return as well, I have over 150 coms still from it that I need to spend lol. I would also like to see a new event too. Maybe something not as much of a grind as the Gree, but, still has heroic portions for groups.

looks like the Rakghoul event is coming back according to the datamined info from the 2.2 files

How would the data mined files from 2.2 tell us whether the Rakghoul event is coming back? Aren't those files already in the game from the previous event? Just curious :)

True, it would be nice if they added some more things to the Chevin event vendor before they ran the event again. Something so everyone can get something from the event, like with the gree; how there is a weapon for pretty much every class, and a bunch of adaptable armor. Just a thought.

They could perhaps also add a reputation vendor for the event.

Then maybe the event wouldn't feel like such a waste of time.

idk what you guys dont understand about a "re-occurring" event. Gree events were introduced as re-occurring, chevin and rakghoul were not.

I'd actually like to see FP's added for an event actually, but not in GF. Like how they did it for Gree would be a nice idea too.

Actually, kaon under siege FP was introduced for the rakghoul plague event.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/%5Bnews-category%5D/20120113

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.