You kids mad?

Theology

In a regular warzone against below average players, who would be impressed? Since I have comeback, the quality of players have gone down tremendously. So don't be all high and mighty, that damage is nothing to be proud of.

We got a jellybean up in HURR

Can't tell what I'm looking at...

The new best in class, of course. I mean, I could really play anything and be best in class, so you kids who have classes I haven't rolled should be counting your lucky stars.

The new best in class, of course. I mean, I could really play anything and be best in class, so you kids who have classes I haven't rolled should be counting your lucky stars.

Your trolling isn't amusing. If I see you in-game. I will personally challenge you to a 1v1 and humiliate you with a commando

Your trolling isn't amusing. If I see you in-game. I will personally challenge you to a 1v1 and humiliate you with a commando

This not a dig against you so don't take it personally. Your post just reminded me of this guy who was talking crap in WZs yesterday and then chased me around for duels for the next hour or so calling me a coward. I finally agreed, beat him 3-1, and I basically offered a truce and said something like "we cool now?" but he gave some crap about how he was missing a few class buffs and he was on CDs (when he was the one who kept hitting the "Request Duel" button), and then he went and challenged me to duel for 2 million or something credits. It was lulzy.

This not a dig against you so don't take it personally. Your post just reminded me of this guy who was talking crap in WZs yesterday and then chased me around for duels for the next hour or so calling me a coward. I finally agreed, beat him 3-1, and I basically offered a truce and said something like "we cool now?" but he gave some crap about how he was missing a few class buffs and he was on CDs (when he was the one who kept hitting the "Request Duel" button), and then he went and challenged me to duel for 2 million or something credits. It was lulzy.

I don't take it personally. But it wasn't me. I WZ primarily

Im mad my poor healy sorc gets stuck node guarding while you spam massive damage. :(

dont be mad, just remmeber whileh e was mindlessly derpign around you were doing something that actuly HELPED the team by guardign hte pylon

dont be mad, just remmeber whileh e was mindlessly derpign around you were doing something that actuly HELPED the team by guardign hte pylon

Holy U.S. education system batman!

It feels like i'm in middle school again with all the hynas and mexican girls typing LiiKe DiiS, tHeY ThOuGht tHeY wEre so CoOliiO.

LULZ was he from purge? (clementine, or his "main" gunslinger) that happened to me and i beat him like 13-3. kept sayin my guildies were healing me, or i was stealthing out and healing up as a sent. didn't know force camo broke out of combat. he still owes me 500k

LULZ was he from purge? (clementine, or his "main" gunslinger) that happened to me and i beat him like 13-3. kept sayin my guildies were healing me, or i was stealthing out and healing up as a sent. didn't know force camo broke out of combat. he still owes me 500k

thats so Tilaferos, he challenges people to 1v1 everyday and loses 99.99999999999% percent of them.