Armor Butt Flaps

demonolithic

Um, your character is wearing a giant salt shaker on his head but you're worried about the butt flaps?

Okay then.

:cool:

The Helm of awesome! I always thought of it as a bell. Love telling people that ask to "Ring my bell" to see if they got the reference. Yeah.... I'm old!

This was a fun one at launch. For the first few months (I forget how long it took to fix) all Jedi robes made their asses HUGE. I couldn't stand playing my Jedi because of it. They eventually fixed it on most robes, but it looks like they either missed some or a regression was introduced on some of them.

Those butts will not be contained!

butt flaps.

butt flaps. that is all

I think everyone is missing the point of this thread. Butt flaps. Let me be clear:

BUTT

FLAPS

Gluteus Maximus Flappius

Butt flaps

I'm still a little confused about the first part of the whole thing...

Butt...?

Fordo, l2read and l2look :p

Look at the OPs image again. He doesn't complain about the existence of butt flaps (not when referencing that image at least), he's talking about the difference in preview vs in-game. That it sticks out and gives his character a larger bum.

Nothing is animated in the previewer. Which is why the kama/butt flap lies so closely to the body in the previewer, but sticks out in-game.

It is called a Kama. It is a traditional piece of Mandalorian attire (which makes it strange that only republic characters get it on troopers, but bounty hunters who ARE Mandalorians do not get it)

There are most certainly bounty hunter pieces with Kama on them. I can think of two meshes off the top of my head.

Edited by MillionsKNives

Fordo, l2read and l2look :p

Look at the OPs image again. He doesn't complain about the existence of butt flaps (not when referencing that image at least), he's talking about the difference in preview vs in-game. That it sticks out and gives his character a larger bum.

Nothing is animated in the previewer. Which is why the kama/butt flap lies so closely to the body in the previewer, but sticks out in-game.

You're ASSuming that's what I meant. I was going after him for calling them "butt-flaps."

• 2 weeks later...
The only issue I see is you have a bell on your head, a freaking bell!

Mako wears it loud and proud now. Guildie obtained a white/white dye and basically gave it to me so I've now reverted to my old Hellfire helmet and gone on a diet since then. :D

Edit: The New Old Me

I think someone mentioned that it was worse for skinnier character models but doesn't look that way to me at least for body type 2.

Edited by demonolithic