Good place to "gank" in open world?

Vikassi

The newest gank scam is to flag an opposite faction member and have them die by a bunch on non flagged and wait for somebody to Res them and get flagged then kill um. I witnessed Slipperz on Jedi Covenant today do this over and over with his gank ops group. They also go in stealth and jump around challenging pve groups duels and jumping on the mobs they are fighting. They need to add a conformation if you are resing someone pvp flagged as there is no way to know they are flagged.

You should not be doing pvp......playing mmo's or spending any time with actual people. Seriously, discussing ways to screw other players in an open forum, very nice.I wonder if Bioware reads this stuff?

If you want to do more ACTUAL PVP, not Ganking or Griefing then.

1. PVP servers (I think you can switch now)

2. GIS area on Tatooine........pvp, don't gank!

3. Farm with a Player on another faction at a natural re spawn point.

Edited by Jrea

You guys you should not be doing pvp......playing mmo's or spending any time with actual people.

Seriously, discussing ways to screw other players in an open forum, very nice.

I wonder if Bioware reads this stuff?

Probably not, the post above you has a call out.

inb4locknow

You guys you should not be doing pvp......playing mmo's or spending any time with actual people.

Seriously, discussing ways to screw other players in an open forum, very nice.

I wonder if Bioware reads this stuff?

Hi sir, I hope you are playing on a pve server. Otherwise,you should stop being a carebear and reroll on one of those pve server. If you are playing on a pvp server, ganking is obviously intended so you might aswell go to a pve server if you dont like when pvp is happening on a pvp server.

Also you must be one of those crying because pvp happened in a pvp zone on a pvp server. I love the Gree event and the pvp area too.

To the OP.

If you are an IMP go to Makeb, Avesta plantation. If you are a pub, idk

Fun places to gank as an imp:

- The industrial area of Nar Shadda where lowbies think they are safe

- Alderaan because horrible PvPers go there to also gank and you can destroy them like they are lvl 10s

- Alderaan rep spaceport (no guards inside)

- Republic base on Hoth (no guards inside)

- Voss temple area

- Tatooine balloon sandcrawler area (people get rly mad)

- Makeb +10 End datacron (people get rly mad)

- Ilum heroic npc area

- Hoth crashed starship area/geo-thermal plant

- Makeb rep home base/plantation (barely any guards, kill people right off the ship - welcome to Makeb!)

Fun places to gank as rep:

- All above

- Knocking people off the top of elevator at Hoth/Voss imp bases

- Throwing imps off the side of Skyhook 7 (yes you can get up there by climbing one of the supporting wires)

You should not be doing pvp......playing mmo's or spending any time with actual people. Seriously, discussing ways to screw other players in an open forum, very nice.I wonder if Bioware reads this stuff?

If you want to do more ACTUAL PVP, not Ganking or Griefing then.

1. PVP servers (I think you can switch now)

2. GIS area on Tatooine........pvp, don't gank!

3. Farm with a Player on another faction at a natural re spawn point.

Rofl, carebear trying to pose as a hardcore "PVPer". I love it when so called "hardcore" PVPers on PVP servers denounce open world PVP as ganking or griefing. If you truly believe that, then you have no business being on a PVP server, because your missing the entire point of having PVP servers in the first place.

If being attacked in the open world bothers you, roll on a PVE server (where you belong) and do warzones there. I'm seriously starting to believe a lot of people think they can only do warzones on PVP servers, given the amount of crying over getting attacked in the open world that occurs daily on the PVP servers. It's hilarious how many carebears there are on the PVP servers, all of whom chose to subject themselves to being attacked in the open world at any time.