PvP 10-30. No.

Cruztoffer

Is this a bad joke? Or is it supposed to be a playground for the ranged classes? Am i supposed to feel like an ******e for queing with my melee dps?

Because I do. I and all other melee dps like me are a huge drawback to our team, ranged classes are laughing all the way to the faceroll bank. With their knockbacks, stuns, slows, off-heals and mezzez.

I guess it's not a big deal since it's only for 20 levels, the sorcs and snipers should have their day in the sun because when you get to the high levels they are sooo useless....

looooooooooooooooooool

Just so this doesn't turn into a "zomg lol, this noob thinks sorcs/snipers are bad!!!!"-fest. That was sarcasm, I realize this is a dangerous thing to attempt in written form, I thought the elongated so and .... would convey it.

Is this a bad joke? Or is it supposed to be a playground for the ranged classes? Am i supposed to feel like an ******e for queing with my melee dps?

Because I do. I and all other melee dps like me are a huge drawback to our team, ranged classes are laughing all the way to the faceroll bank. With their knockbacks, stuns, slows, off-heals and mezzez.

I guess it's not a big deal since it's only for 20 levels, the sorcs and snipers should have their day in the sun because when you get to the high levels they are sooo useless....

Thank you for posting and informing the general public of your ignorance. ;)

Thank you for posting and informing the general public of your ignorance. ;)

My sentiments exactly.

God.. how long has it been... since I've last seen a "melees are gimped... ranged too powerful...!" rant... what was it... 1.2? 1.3?

I thought the average perception of the average players had grown out of that by now...

Guess not. Heh! :D

Edited by kweassa

I have just recently came back from a long absence from the game and I must admit that even though all my old characters are practically worthless now with all of their old gear, I have fully enjoyed the lowbe PvP!

I have played it both melee and ranged and it has been such a blast. Frustrating at times yes, but that is PvP in general.

I LOVE THIS! God this is just a hilarious thread overall. You know what I do if it seems to be a bad day for one faction? I SWITCH TO THE OTHER! Hmm lvl 25 Scoundrel not doin so hot with the pubs? Alright I'll switch to my lvl 22 Sniper. Not doin so great with my lvl 16 Jugg with the Imps? Let's hop over to our lvl 17 Shadow. And to say Sorcs/Snipers are bad at high level? I laugh and spit in your face! Feel free to say that face-to-face with Cilas. And 32+ Snipers can solo Heroic 2's super easy with a healer companion. QQ alert guys. Just some guy thought he'd be funny and pull the fire alarm in school.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.