Best player of each class !

Jojel

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to only pick one from each class. I will write this from my own experience.

Marauder/Sentinel: Fallen-Stalker/Zenzey/Xeoul for good damage - Mahlen/Nat for a valuable player in a wz

Juggernaut/Guardian: Rommer/Vengeant for tanking - Sene/Ashtons for DPS.

Sorcerer/Sage: Ma'at/Primedouche/Gorgoz for DPS - Vtl/Sainte/Juusto/Xzarnyan for healing

Assassin/Shadow: Gragole/Roudy

Operative/Scoundrel: Trs/Bru/Ridickk/Faiaar for healing - Brill for DPS.

Sniper/Gunslinger: Even though Whasp doesnt play anymore, im still gonna mention him here. Also Larsson and Bru.

Powertech/Vanguard: Larsson/Flamefish/Feta

Mercenary/Commando: Lamefish/Nhilas/Primeval for dps - Dont know any healers.

I might have forgotten someone but this is what it think right now. The list from each class became a little longer than i expected but as i said its hard to pick one or two for each :)

Edited by Xelereth

This thread does seem very biased towards RWZ. Having come up aginst, or fought with, some of the people mentioned in it when I'm puggin, I'd say that's a bit unfair - trust me, guys. You ain't all that.

Why no mention of Necrolord as best Focus Guardian? That guy's a beast.

That doesnt put you in a position to talk down about Fallen, youre a less factor than him

y thats why i kill him 1v1 wise 10 times out of 11

and thats why i out dpsed him 3/3 everytime when we made a race :D (go ask him)

its so fking easy to make damage, but i am up to a challange, any mara or sent who can out dps me in the same grp with the same circumstances, gets my account :>

edit: fallen is damage whore, nothing else, i'd mention mahlen and skyrush "skill" wise, they are above all of them

Edited by elitegerike

its so fking easy to make damage, but i am up to a challange, any mara or sent who can out dps me in the same grp with the same circumstances, gets my account :>

edit: Fallen is damage whore, nothing else, i'd mention mahlen and skyrush "skill" wise, they are above all of them

dps race!!!!

edit: fallen is damage whore, nothing else, i'd mention mahlen and skyrush "skill" wise, they are above all of them

Please be careful what type in here..

Edited by Xelereth

Another thing that so of the mentioned good players which come from the record thread are only good in that, maybe breaking records. I played in a game in which for example Nausicaa sets the record listed there, I say in the beginning of that WZ that we are damage short, and she keeps on healing doing less to 1k damage. Can you consider this player a good one. A food for taught for everyone. I play to win a game the rest is secondary.

I am saying this that some people are pretty vocal about there performances others are not so much.

I think maybe Nausica'a is the wrong example here, as she is never vocal about her performance. She wont even admit she is good, after doing 2855 hps:D I am not saying she is the best at everything, but I do think you realize she is definately okey at healing, both on commando and scoundrel:p

Also, she is hot.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

nowadays :)

Juggernaut/Guardian: Vengeant; for rep side.. i would say Lightstorm; for dps Seneki

Marauder/Sentinel: Gerikke, Jojel, Zenzey, Tompaa, Aseko, Skyrush, I'gor

Assassin/Shadow: Roudy, Fluffy, Vladllen; also Zeliniof+Raz are performing pretty good together. Hmm have to admit Limitless, i like you, ******** :D (fu <3)

Sorc/Sage: for healing Xzarnyan(so far), Vivdom, Juusto, Dhaima; for dps Gorgoz, Trs

Sniper/Gunslinger: Larsson, Opg, Kevin, Bru

Operative/Scoundrel: for healing Faiaar, Octans, Trs, Bru; for dps Trs, Bru

Merc/Commando: Feta, Nihilas

Powertech/Vanguard: Feta, Larsson, Trsk, Blaster, Harva

Edited by fauver

nowadays :)

Merc/Commando: Feta, Nihilas

It's Nhilas gosh darn it, everybody thinks nihilas is cooler but i know better!

Edit: I swear I didn't write gosh darn it, i wrote g o d d a m n i t but it got changed :o forum gnomes

Edited by Suryi

At least he outhealed you...

Btw, bind and use Riposte whenever it's up.

This is from when he made his last video :D i changed alot since then..

Healing was never in the deal!

@Yummy i had to help jojel.. alot, we were waiting for him

Edited by Masarko

died 9 times vs 3, almost the same damage...

You cannot assume too much based on the amount of deaths they had. Hi'de may have run around doing objectives, which according to the objective points he did, and Gerikke didn't. I know the losing team usually never beats the winning on objective points, but it's indeed possible,