Moving on! What new companion would you like.

I vote HELL YEAH for Dr. Ball as a healing companion, voiced by who ever did it in the robot chicken skit.

Next i would have loved to have gotten Jaxo for my trooper as a companion, we had something special.

and I agree it would be nice to see a force user as a companion for the BH, Smug, Trooper and IA, (Guss doesn't count).

so yes while i think the current companions are okish i'd like to see a lot more done with them

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like it if the companions were not so spread out. I mean give them to us every 5 levels so we have more time to spend with them.

That role change would also be nice, though I think an option should be to turn off disapproval on companions, for some it is worse than Morrigan.

Another cool idea would being able to have yourself and two companions out (you know give it a kotor feel).

• 5 months later...

Maybe I already mention that, but it would be cool if we have one Kel Dor companion (dps/tank). Cool and respectful voice like Master Plo Koon.

But lets be realistic - we heading to different direction :p Maybe next companion will be cute panda or kitten.

• 1 year later...
I would like it to be a female companion which can be romanced by a female character and that is also a healer, since i never use anything other then a healer when i play, not using them tends to cause more downtime then i would like....its how they made the combat......badly.