Moving on! Patch 2.2 predictions & wishes

iFruit

I'd like to see something GUILDS

And guild ships is not that something (why would we need another hub?) - unless we'd be given massive space combat PvP which is as likely as CM being shut down

What would be cool is guild levels, achievement/challenges and reputation! Not gonna expand much, WoW concept would be a starter. Tie it in with Legacy = you have unique and interesting grind minisistem.

So what are your ideas/expectations for 2.2?

Some new content would be nice. A flashpoint or two, an ops. Throw in another world event with another rep. Would also be nice if the Gree event is put on a regular schedule .

I doubt the forum crowd is in the mood for any quality of life changes.

For a whist list.

The space upgrades, guild star ships and a legacy mission to recover the Ebon Hawk. The Hawk being a fully customizable legacy player star ship which can be decorated to the players personal tastes.

I'd like to see something GUILDS ��

And guild ships is not that something (why would we need another hub?) - unless we'd be given massive space combat PvP which is as likely as CM being shut down ��

What would be cool is guild levels, achievement/challenges and reputation! Not gonna expand much, WoW concept would be a starter. Tie it in with Legacy = you have unique and interesting grind minisistem.

So what are your ideas/expectations for 2.2?

To be honest i think massive space PvP and PvE are quite possible.

In fact Bioware said they are working on the SSSP however i think it will not be part of 2.2 maybe they will release it as the next addon or in several patches.

well, since we are talkig about guilds, i would like to see a guild calender where you are able to post and sign up for raids or other events, so we don't have need anymore for external websites to do this.

also maybe something like summon stones in wow, but in the form a guild-quick-travel, usable once in 24hours or something.