The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Collections: Add dyes from CM

One thing that is needed is for dyes you get from the random CM packs to be added to your collections. After thinking about this more (after being irritated from the launch) I believe the easiest way to quell some of the anger is simply make these dyes renewable through the collections tab. This way rare dyes will still stay rare, and the means for acquiring them will remain the same.

I am hopeful that EA/Bioware will make use of their collections system by adding this to it. I enjoy this game immensely but I would not like having to continue paying large amounts of cash for another chance at getting something I have already received once.

Edited by Kurgun
corrected mistakes

I suggested this yesterday and it was ignored. Anyway, yeah I like this idea. I'd pay 400-500 CCs a dye to unlock them on my account.

I must have missed your thread, but this idea just makes so much more sense than what we have in place right now. I can live with paying the additional 600 or so CC to unlock this account wide. As it is now, I don't want to use any rare dyes that I get because they are a one time use.

• 1 month later...