Clan Epsis hosts the Kote'Akkanir (Recurring Arena, Thursdays)

Swerto

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than repeatedly run up to the side, knocking people into the arena mid-match?

You also interrupted a match between Serratek and Immortal, the highest stake match we had that night.

You are barred. Any character we see approach the event grounds is considered hostile and will be killed on sight by Epsis, I'm hoping the other people there understand why and join in.

When you piss on everyone else's parade, you don't get to go to the parade anymore.

Other than repeatedly run up to the side, knocking people into the arena mid-match?

You also interrupted a match between Serratek and Immortal, the highest stake match we had that night.

You are barred. Any character we see approach the event grounds is considered hostile and will be killed on sight by Epsis, I'm hoping the other people there understand why and join in.

When you piss on everyone else's parade, you don't get to go to the parade anymore.

How much was wagered on that ST and Immortal match? We had two 400k a side matches.

If I recall their match was a 2v2, so I'm curious how much they would have wagered

Sorry for pissing on your parade, my bladder was full, and the only thing that looked like a toilet was that pit.

And hell, you only know two (three?) of my alts.

Edited by Vhexit

It's not like you can actually stop me from getting in there.

You're just digging' yourself a bigger hole. I don't appreciate how you choose to repay the kindness we showed you when you were in Outpost Solara. I also don't appreciate your utter disregard for what we're attempting to accomplish here; we're giving this community arenas.

It's ok though. We understand this is a PvP server and are happy to kill you on sight now.

:D

Edited by Creedys

I just got a list of 2 other characters of his to add to the list.

His ability to sneak in has been reduced.

That being said, I've decided to give a 'buy out' from the KoS list, once.

Edited by Swerto

I just got a list of 2 other characters of his to add to the list.

His ability to sneak in has been reduced.

That being said, I've decided to give a 'buy out' from the KoS list, once.

1.Who

2.How much? =3

Tonight's overall Pot was 2,294,000 credits.

The republic came out the victors with 1,784,000 Credits

C'mon empire, we got to put out a better showing than this.

Thanks for the showing you guys, next week we'll be on Illum.