Pink-Purple Crystals Not Registering in my Collection

katphoenix

I have both a pink-purple hawkeye and a pink-purple indestructible crystal that are currently equipped in sabers and being used by characters. However, neither of these crystals have registered in my "Collection", whereas my cyan-blue crystals DO appear in my Collection.

Anyone else having this trouble? :confused:

intended credit sink perhaps? thank you for the tip though....

Considering you get them for free from the collections UI from that point on.. I would say.. no... not a credit sink. From the point in time they are registered.. that charcter gets as many as it wants for free. And if you pay the unlock.. then all characters on the account get them for free.

TL;DR once unlocked, you will never be pulling crystals again to move them around on equipment.. you will simply pull another one from the virtual endless supply in the Collections UI. In other words.. you will save much more then you spend to pull it and get it registered.

I'm having this issue too. I tried extracting the crystal and putting it back in; no luck. :(

Any other suggestions? :)

It's a cartel crystal, correct? Only works on cartel crystals.

It will register as soon as you pull it from the weapon. You will see a note in the chat window that it was added to your collection. Then test it by pulling one from the Collections UI... you have unlimited supply on that character once it registers.

Considering you get them for free from the collections UI from that point on.. I would say.. no... not a credit sink. From the point in time they are registered.. that charcter gets as many as it wants for free. And if you pay the unlock.. then all characters on the account get them for free.

TL;DR once unlocked, you will never be pulling crystals again to move them around on equipment.. you will simply pull another one from the virtual endless supply in the Collections UI. In other words.. you will save much more then you spend to pull it and get it registered.

so because the devs cant code for crap, we spend a lot of credits..Do they actually ever test anything?

It's a cartel crystal, correct? Only works on cartel crystals.

It will register as soon as you pull it from the weapon. You will see a note in the chat window that it was added to your collection. Then test it by pulling one from the Collections UI... you have unlimited supply on that character once it registers.

Yes it's a Cartel crystal. Unfortunately, I have already tried your suggestion as above, and no luck.

I’m having this problem with most of my Cartel items, including my recently purchased Eradicator's set. Currently, my speeders are the only Cartel items registering in the Collections UI (and even then, not all of them…).

I had one Eviscerating Derelict-Purple Crystal that I pulled from a pack, and I gave it to my Sentinel along with an Endurance crystal of the same color. After I registered the Crit crystal, I was able to pull two copies of it from my Collection for my Gunslinger. Awesome!

Yes it's a Cartel crystal. Unfortunately, I have already tried your suggestion as above, and no luck.

I’m having this problem with most of my Cartel items, including my recently purchased Eradicator's set. Currently, my speeders are the only Cartel items registering in the Collections UI (and even then, not all of them…).

Did you try registering it while it was still pulled out and sitting in your inventory? That could make a difference.

Did you try registering it while it was still pulled out and sitting in your inventory? That could make a difference.

Indeed I did! And every variation of this I could think of, to no avail. However...

Update: With no further action or experimentation on my part, most of my Cartel items have now registered in the Collections UI. I’ve read similar experiences from other people now. I’m still missing a couple of things but I expect they’ll turn up soon.

It seems it just takes time. :)

I have had a similar issue with the collection. It didn't unlock either the Pink/Purple Indestructible or the Cyan/Blue Indestructible when I tried to register them. Then, to test a hunch, I had to log completely out of the game and log back in before they showed up as registered. At least now I have access to those two crystals...and a few other toys.