What's the big oil slick and where did it come from

UltimateKrucible

Oil Slick is an ability from the Powertech tank. It debuffs accuracy by 30% on all targets in it AND it slows them for 70%.

It has been revamped in 2.0 to add the slow. Great ability in Voidstar and huttball

Edited by SpoeMeister

Oil Slick is an ability from the Powertech tank. It debuffs accuracy by 30% on all targets in it AND it slows them for 70%.

It has been revamped in 2.0 to add the slow. Great ability in Voidstar and huttball

Thanks - yeah, that's where I saw it deployed last night - to great effect, I may add.

I just thought the PT was just pissing himself out of fear of my marauder. Good to know.

Thanks - yeah, that's where I saw it deployed last night - to great effect, I may add.

Yeah, sure is! I hate those things. They're absolutely huge, and there really isn't much one can do to avoid the slow effect.