Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Should there be a thing that lets you change to like a juggernaut to a murrader?

gammofet

I think that you should be able to change you spec like to a juggernaut to a murrader.As a number 1 starwars fan i love to play.But i started to think if you don,t like your spec like i don't like jugg you have a 1 time free change to change change if you want.I thought of this because 3 mill people left Wourld of Warcraft to play free games.plus as playing wow i know you can change if you don't like 1 spec.As a juggernaut i know you can't change.But i stoped have fun playing star wars because i don't like jug.I wrote a ticket on 5/13/13 and on 9/14/13 i was told it was a good idea.Thank you for reading this thread and i hope others agree to this change.

Thank You!

Sincerely

Lord Latorian

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can already play several specs as 1 advanced class. A Juggernaut can be a tank or DPS. Us Marauders can only DPS.

Besides advanced classes are quite different or completely different from each other depending on the base class they originate from. An Inquisitor can be a Sorcerer or Assasin for example. Those 2 are as different as day and night are. Mage/Priest type Sorcerer and Rogue/Tank type Assasin compared to WoW.

So if you want to play a Marauder you can, you just have to start a new character.

Why? Its a good idea

Because they are two separate classes. Each with their own sets of skill trees and moves. Its been like this since the dawn of time(for MMO's). Doing so would cause a great decrease in Tanks/heals.

Think about it in the long run, its a very bad idea.

You can already play several specs as 1 advanced class. A Juggernaut can be a tank or DPS. Us Marauders can only DPS.

Besides advanced classes are quite different or completely different from each other depending on the base class they originate from. An Inquisitor can be a Sorcerer or Assasin for example. Those 2 are as different as day and night are. Mage/Priest type Sorcerer and Rogue/Tank type Assasin compared to WoW.

So if you want to play a Marauder you can, you just have to start a new character.

But thats the point so you don't have to do a story all over again.And you can be a dual weild murrader instead of a dps jugg.

Edited by gammofet

I would say yes only if it reset you to level 10, otherwise your getting new advanced class abilities without doing the work to earn them. But of course, if your going to reset to level 10, then you might as well re-roll a new character.

Because they are two separate classes. Each with their own sets of skill trees and moves. Its been like this since the dawn of time(for MMO's). Doing so would cause a great decrease in Tanks/heals.

Well why did wow make it you can do that?

I would say yes only if it reset you to level 10, otherwise your getting new advanced class abilities without doing the work to earn them. But of course, if your going to reset to level 10, then you might as well re-roll a new character.

I know but wow gets players for doing that and they should too.

Well why did wow make it you can do that?

They didn't. Duel spec isn't switching classes, it allows you to carry two different specs with you.

Sith Juggernaut and Sith Marauder may have the same story, but by no means are they the same class.

But thats the point so you don't have to do a story all over again.And you can be a dual weild murrader instead of a dps jugg.

You can also play the other side :) Or play Light or Dark. The story won't be the same.

Mara is not the same as a DPS Jug. Not only do we use 2 lightsabers, we have different skills as well.

I just wan't a murrader 47 instead of a 47 jugg my dad had a 50 murr and i learend there spec like in wow frostdk to blood dk;)

You aren't getting it.

Sith Juggernaut

And

Sith Maruader

are

not

the

same

class!

Frost/Blood Death knight's are the same class, not the same spec.

I just wan't a murrader 47 instead of a 47 jugg my dad had a 50 murr and i learend there spec like in wow frostdk to blood dk;)

Blood and Frost are the same class -> Death Knight. It's the same thing if you spec you Juggernaut in Rage or Vengeance for example.

Marauder is a different class. Like the Warrior and Paladin are different classes in WoW. The only thing Jug's and Mara's share is the same background story, companions and the base Sith Warrior skills. And they share 1 talent tree. Otherwise they are completely different classes.

You aren't getting it.

Sith Juggernaut

And

Sith Maruader

are

not

the

same

class!

Frost/Blood Death knight's are the same class, not the same spec.

I know i got a 90 blood dk 2H but i think its a good idea like in galaxies i changed 1 time deal at this 1 person i went to a comando to a bounty hunter in 2009.

They didn't. Duel spec isn't switching classes, it allows you to carry two different specs with you.

Sith Juggernaut and Sith Marauder may have the same story, but by no means are they the same class.

but by no means are they the same class.

Yes they are. The Sith Warrior Class.

Two different classes that share the same story and the same companions and the same trainer. You should be able to switch your advance class without having to delete and start over and I disagree with you about having less tanks and heals i think it will lead to more tanks and heals. I know i have a dps i would change to a tank.

I know i got a 90 blood dk 2H but i think its a good idea like in galaxies i changed 1 time deal at this 1 person i went to a comando to a bounty hunter in 2009.

I'm doing my best to translate what you say, your grammar is hard to read.

"I know, I have a level 90 Blood Death Knight in WoW that uses 2 handers. I think its a good idea because in galaxies I changed from a commando to a bounty hunter back in 2009"

This is for anyone who didn't understand what he said.

Just leave the idea alone i will ask Bioware instead:rolleyes:

Edited by gammofet

Two different classes that share the same story and the same companions and the same trainer. You should be able to switch your advance class without having to delete and start over and I disagree with you about having less tanks and heals i think it will lead to more tanks and heals. I know i have a dps i would change to a tank.

I went with past experience about the "less heals/tanks", maybe it won't change, maybe it will go up.

Won't know till it gets tested, but I would rather not take that chance, others I can not say. I don't speak for other people.

See thank you for agreeing like bioware.

Have to say, personally, I would not mind having the option to change Advanced Class. I have no idea how easy/hard it would be to implement, and I have no expectations to see it. But it would still be nice. Edited by SupremeLegate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.