The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Here's a Cartel Market suggestion everyone will like....

DON'T NICKEL AND DIME US TO DEATH WITH CARTEL ITEMS!!!

Make things available for us subscribers without going through the CM!!! unlock it with credits. put it as an unlockable through Legacy...Make the same things available through the CM for Preferred and F2P players...

Edited by DoctorBeckett

Agreed. I was just trying out the new collection system, I thought I'd share a vehicle with one of my alts. Oh no wait, I have to pay a CM fee to share a vehicle (just this one, not all vehicles) with my alts, so that's on top of the CM cost of the pack the vehicle came from, on top of my sub. Jeez, there's greed and there's EA.

Im agreed as well. I havent been a happy camper when the cathar came out and I had to buy it to unlock the selection when I start a new toon. Changing an established toon makes sense in paying. But A New Toon!! As a subscriber I should have that already unlocked. I might as well go F2P if u guys are going to charge subs for content we have paid u guys monthly for. Especially if some of us have been with u since the beta. And it isnt bioware's fault. EA nickle and dimes on almost every resent game they have their fingers in

Agreed, whats the benefit being a subscriber......run a little faster? a few more PVP matches?...better exp?....is that all? Its not worth it being subbed, especially if they are going to charge you for every little new thing to bring out.

I was a quite excited when i found out that i was able to create a new character that could have a completely different look.....until i realized that you had to pay for it....after i payed for the client, the subscription every month, and the new expansion. I think its just plain rude!

Also, the color dyes, i expected it to be like guild wars, where your able to pick up and collect different colors. But no....once again...you have to buy it. If they don't fix this cartel market system. I'm leaving, no matter how much i love the PVP here.

Hey guy! I just got wind of a secret recent update for Cartel Market items, they can all be bought with in game currency, aka CREDITS that are obtained in the game by doing stuff, well, in the game!! How did they sneak that feature in there?!? Wait, what? Another secret recent update?! I get free cartel coins for being a sub? And for downloading an app on my phone, and the app increases my account security?!? Man, so much new secret features these days!

Agreed, whats the benefit being a subscriber......run a little faster? a few more PVP matches?...better exp?....is that all? Its not worth it being subbed, especially if they are going to charge you for every little new thing to bring out.

I was a quite excited when i found out that i was able to create a new character that could have a completely different look.....until i realized that you had to pay for it....after i payed for the client, the subscription every month, and the new expansion. I think its just plain rude!

I totaly agree, why should i subscribe? i cant get better gear then what i got atm (because work comes in the way for operations) few more pvp matches? i can buy that on the GTM, better exp is no use sens im 55. i payed for the game, i payed for subscribes for over a year and i payed for the expansion....

agreed bioware seem to be more distracted with what else they can add into CM to get more dosh in rather than, improving the game for the people that pay every month to play the game.

seriously now bioware it is an awesome game no denying that but charging for every single thing on top of a a subscription aswell as paying for expansions its getting a bit too far now is there any sense of caring for the customer anymore?

Buy it off the GTN then. If its on the market, it will be on the GTN. -Shrug-. How else do you expect this game to survive.

I'm not expecting this game to survive. You might not know, but there are far better games(MMO) than this and they are not charging you every month for it. They don't even have big cash shop and they still give you big update every month. :)

Buy it off the GTN then. If its on the market, it will be on the GTN. -Shrug-. How else do you expect this game to survive.

GW2 has no subscribers, it has close to useless cash shop items and it has released a "Makeb size expansion" every month since it was released... :rak_01::rak_03::rak_02::rak_04::rak_01:

I went to get tires for my car, and I was told, I have to pay 500k Cartel Coins, so I said, what tires do I get, they pointed me to large boxes and said... pick one.

Yeah, I wont buy tires from them.... :p

"can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out."

And this comes to mind

Edited by Sillensumbra

I'm not expecting this game to survive. You might not know, but there are far better games(MMO) than this and they are not charging you every month for it. They don't even have big cash shop and they still give you big update every month. :)

If thats what you genuinely believe. To each their own.