★ All Ranked Teams: Transfer Same Server ★

DkSharktooth

We'll be bringing our rated team to Bastion, along with at least 2 others from Harbinger. Westside is the best side as they say and I can't wait to play some different teams. Playing the same 8 people every single night gets a little boring after a while. And hey I can finally go gank some lowbies in the open world or whatever the kids are doing these days.:rak_03:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be bringing our rated team to Bastion, along with at least 2 others from Harbinger. Westside is the best side as they say and I can't wait to play some different teams. Playing the same 8 people every single night gets a little boring after a while. And hey I can finally go gank some lowbies in the open world or whatever the kids are doing these days.:rak_03:

Glad to have you :)

Edited by Morde_

Don't leave! Harbinger probably has less players...but were the best players.

Bastion for my team as well!

Watched "the best guild" on the Bastion many times. MVP.

Besides their Tank, I didn't see anyone doing anything special. He actually understands how to win games to a level that is higher than average. Rest of the team knew how to push buttons. Big whoop.

POT5 is better.

This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

The Bastion and POT5 are dying servers. Why would anyone in their right mind transfer to a dying server? Sure you may get more rated matches for a month maybe two, then you will be stuck in the same boat because there aren't enough rated teams to keep things interesting, then people will quit and you will have no new ppl coming. So to those from Bastion and POT5 your not gonna save your sinking ship by recruiting new teams and even if you do, your ship will still go under just at a slower pace. For those who want to deny those servers are dying, well we'll always have people with their own reality. Now if players from my server did go there, it would make no difference to me at all, just offering a word to the wise.

This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

The Bastion and POT5 are dying servers. Why would anyone in their right mind transfer to a dying server? Sure you may get more rated matches for a month maybe two, then you will be stuck in the same boat because there aren't enough rated teams to keep things interesting, then people will quit and you will have no new ppl coming. So to those from Bastion and POT5 your not gonna save your sinking ship by recruiting new teams and even if you do, your ship will still go under just at a slower pace. For those who want to deny those servers are dying, well we'll always have people with their own reality. Now if players from my server did go there, it would make no difference to me at all, just offering a word to the wise.

Hey man, you're from The Shadowlands. Shut it.

I'll just assume you mean a PvP server. Whats the point? Open world PvP? LOL

We have a large pop with just as active a PvP community as any other. Besides, we wouldnt want to lose all of our server first PvE kills.

Open world PvP does exist on Pot5. It could use being a little more regular, but moving to a PvE server is not going to fix that.

Speaking of which; where's Cilas.

Open world PvP does exist on Pot5. It could use being a little more regular, but moving to a PvE server is not going to fix that.

Speaking of which; where's Cilas.

I was just thinking the same thing....Cilas has an opinion on everything

I was just thinking the same thing....Cilas has an opinion on everything

LOL I wasn't thinking about it that way. He just had been the key organizer of open world PvP is why I was wondering. Maybe we need some more organizers. I'm way to flaky and unreliable.

Yes I'm from Shadowlands and I'll repeat what i said because you are oblivious to reality. POT5 and Bastion are dying servers. That Role playing server Jung Ma is in even worse shape. They are going to have to do another merger.

Yes I'm from Shadowlands and I'll repeat what i said because you are oblivious to reality. POT5 and Bastion are dying servers. That Role playing server Jung Ma is in even worse shape. They are going to have to do another merger.

Well; they are the last of the PvP servers. Maybe its time we should start making fun of "PvPers" playing on PvE servers. :D

So your solution is what? Everyone travel to the Shadowlands? I'm on the Harbinger... and the rated pvp scene has disintegrated into almost nothing. I want to find the best environment for a healthy rated pvp scene. Where do you suggest I go to find a healthy RATED pvp scene?

:)

So your solution is what? Everyone travel to the Shadowlands? I'm on the Harbinger... and the rated pvp scene has disintegrated into almost nothing. I want to find the best environment for a healthy rated pvp scene. Where do you suggest I go to find a healthy RATED pvp scene?

ive said this before, the rated scene is healthy on the bastion. You dont need to go ask other teams to que during primetime. Just get a team together and que during prime time and im sure you willl get a team to play against. I cant speak on behalf on the POT5 but im sure its the same. Truthfully, if you're east coast, go POT5. If you are west coast got Bastion

:)

ive said this before, the rated scene is healthy on the bastion. You dont need to go ask other teams to que during primetime. Just get a team together and que during prime time and im sure you willl get a team to play against. I cant speak on behalf on the POT5 but im sure its the same. Truthfully, if you're east coast, go POT5. If you are west coast got Bastion

I have my eyes on the Bastion as my destination server and I believe a good chunk of the Harbinger rated pvp community does as well... But I'm curious as to where HaLex believes pvpers looking to do RATED pvp should go to. I don't care if the population on the Bastion is diminishing as long as the RATED pvp population is steady and from watching streams on twitch it seems that is the case.

But I'm curious as to where HaLex believes pvpers looking to do RATED pvp should go to.

His opinion doesn't matter, cause he doesn't know what he's even talking about, lol.

He can remain where he is, and roleplay a sif lawd, cause he's special.

:rak_03:

On Pot5...

I'd say there's about 4-6 teams (not including random pugs) that queue from 8pm-1am Eastern (on average) throughout weekdays.

Weekends, it fluctuates a bit more, last weekend, had a lot more rated games than normal.

Nonetheless, the rated scene is very strong right now, a lot of good teams queuing regularly and others are forming right now as well.

No pvper is gonna transfer to a pve server.

Those in pve servers that want good rated competition should come here.

Those tired of fighting the same teams on Bastion should come to pot5 as well.

End of story.

On Pot5...

I'd say there's about 4-6 teams (not including random pugs) that queue from 8pm-1am Eastern (on average) throughout weekdays.

Weekends, it fluctuates a bit more, last weekend, had a lot more rated games than normal.

Nonetheless, the rated scene is very strong right now, a lot of good teams queuing regularly and others are forming right now as well.

No pvper is gonna transfer to a pve server.

Those in pve servers that want good rated competition should come here.

Those tired of fighting the same teams on Bastion should come to pot5 as well.

End of story.

so everyone should just go to POT5 k thanks

but im good

Hey man, you're from The Shadowlands. Shut it.

Hey man, just curious why you hate The Shadowlands so much, even to the point where you deleted all your characters. I, like many pvpers from Shadowlands, are considering moving to a PvP server to be among more people who have similar interests ingame, but I've played extensive amounts of PvP on both Shadowlands and POT5 and never really noticed much of a difference in terms of average intelligence level in normals, which is the only thing you seem to play.

Edited by thesadplanet

Hey man, just curious why you hate The Shadowlands so much, even to the point where you deleted all your characters. I, like many pvpers from Shadowlands, are considering moving to a PvP server to be among more people who have similar interests ingame, but I've played extensive amounts of PvP on both Shadowlands and POT5 and never really noticed much of a difference in terms of average intelligence level in normals, which is the only thing you seem to play.

i think thats the guy that talks on a twitch streams' chat, talking about how he HAS this team that was going to show everyone how to play and how they were going to stream to show everyone how its done. Yet ive seen nothing

Edited by irojoz
a

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.