So with 2.2 Upon us soon....

Calenei

I already have 55s on PoT5 and I can tell you it has been the best experience I've had playing this game so far. The East Coast PvP server is where you belong if PvP is your main focus... It's that simple. Larger pool of talented players, thus more guilds that want to run rateds. Wider variety of team compositions and strategy.

Of course there are bads too, as there are on any server. I can name 3 republic guilds off the top of my head that make me cringe when I see them on my team... It's just how it is. You might get the wrong impression if you get stuck playing 1 or 2 games with these terrible premades. But IMO the average pug is much more aware of objectives and how to work together to win the warzone.

All this being said, if they make transfers PER CHARACTER, I will most likely move two or three from Shadowlands -> PoT5 that I don't have over there.

i will prob be joining you over there regin, as long as the price isn't ridiculous

Edited by Dampeer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you provide any evidence of this rumor

It was in one of the threads in the general Discussion section I read, Ill see if I can dig the link out.

As for when they arrive

MMORPG.com: Are for-pay server transfers coming? If so, when can players look forward to this service? Can you talk about any additional for-pay services players can look forward to?

Cory Butler: Paid Character Transfers were originally slated to be part of Game Update 2.1, but we ran into a few bugs with the new Legacy Achievement system. You can expect Paid Character Transfers to be coming in hot on the heels of Game Update 2.1. No new announcements for paid services to make at this time.

And according to Massively.com, 2.2 arrives on June 11th. So anytime between now and 11th of June....

Edited by Calenei

Yeah, as with a lot of people it'll largely depend on price and whatever my guilds are doing. But all I do is PvP - as fun as rolling baddies is, if all the good PvPers leave, I'll have to transfer (or quit).

Yeah, as with a lot of people it'll largely depend on price and whatever my guilds are doing. But all I do is PvP - as fun as rolling baddies is, if all the good PvPers leave, I'll have to transfer (or quit).

Sad so many of us are strongly thinking of moving. xserver queues would fix all of it. I heard those are coming in patch 1.3, right after ranked warzones in 1.2. Then by the end of 2012 we're supposed to be able to get to level 55. So hopefully we won't have to transfer.