Your Favourite Makeb Quote...

Endek

Hi all,

Most of us have laughed at something that one of our companions has said or heard during conversation with one of the games characters we have interacted with whilst questing and levelling our toons..

My favourite quote from Makeb is from the scene immediately after defeating Isotape-5 Protoype Walker Droid in Tarlam Settlements when Mayor Erkens says:-

"Here I was thinking it was a shiny Wookiee on stilts wearing turbo blasters for a hat! "A droid," Indeed! Now... who the blazes are you?"

What is your favourite quote?

Edited by Endek
typo

• 2 weeks later...

Just running my alts through the Makeb missions and whilst completed the quest "The Ark", located in the Ark Construction Site, just before you speak with Foreman Tiero for the quest to confront Veedrig, my Sages companion Nadia Grell just blurted out... "Wait, where's the ark? I thought it... oh. Oh, wow."

It is one of those 'in the moment' comments that made me look around to see what prompted Nadia to make the comment, so I zoomed out to 100%, then looked up down and all around and realised that I was looking at The Ark, it is huge! so huge I can't see the top of it!

Made myself a mental note... Must remember to open my eyes a little more often...

Have fun out there :)

So many funny lines included in this expansion, where do you start?

One from my Bounty Hunter upon "landing" on the planet in a shuttle (or 'brick 'if you want the technical term):

"I may have left some teeth on the shuttle. Otherwise, I'm alright."