Star Wars - War of the Dream Teams - Planets, Leaders And Alliances!

Selenial

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few changes.

Government Hub: Carida

Recuperation/Consolidation Hub: Rhinnal

This should be a bit more consolidated. (Can't bring myself to sacrifice Bilbringi)

Oh, and I'm using my change for my leaders. My supplier is now Lando Calrissian

Edited by StarSquirrel

OK I don't seem to be on this list so I'll just post my faction here:

The Shadow Cabal

Military Commander: Darth Jadus

Champion: Darth Cognus

Morale Leader: Tarkin

Assassin: Zam Wesell

Investor/Supplier: Wat Tambor

Representative: Keeper

Military Hub: Ilum

Recuperation/Consolidation Hub: Lehon

Government/Media Hub: The Redoubt

War Factory: Metalorn

Intelligence Hub: Malachor V

Economic Hub: Mustafar (Mining)

Edited by Beniboybling

Just because you are my friend, I am telling you right now, splitting your planets into three different areas of the galaxy is suicide.

Just because you are my friend, I am telling you right now, splitting your planets into three different areas of the galaxy is suicide.
I don't really have any choice, given the scarcity of good planets available. So I'm opting for a different tactic. Effectively hide. :D

I don't really have any choice, given the scarcity of good planets available. So I'm opting for a different tactic. Effectively hide. :D

funny thing is if I just kept my mouth shut about where my planets were and just let my alliance know I would be hidden very effectively save for a planet or 2 so when I put up a massive defense and help comes from seemingly no where cus people aren't aware of where my planets were it would have made for a lot of LAWLS.

OK I don't seem to be on this list so I'll just post my faction here:

The Shadow Cabal

Military Commander: Darth Jadus

Champion: Darth Cognus

Morale Leader: Tarkin

Assassin: Zam Wesell

Investor/Supplier: Wat Tambor

Representative: Keeper

Sorry beni! Had a long Hiatus from my computer, back now, will add you in!

I have a few changes.

Government Hub: Carida

Recuperation/Consolidation Hub: Rhinnal

This should be a bit more consolidated. (Can't bring myself to sacrifice Bilbringi)

Oh, and I'm using my change for my leaders. My supplier is now Lando Calrissian

Remember me!

Edited by StarSquirrel

funny thing is if I just kept my mouth shut about where my planets were and just let my alliance know I would be hidden very effectively save for a planet or 2 so when I put up a massive defense and help comes from seemingly no where cus people aren't aware of where my planets were it would have made for a lot of LAWLS.
Well this is a thing, from an in-universe perspective will everyone even be aware of the locations of their opponents planets?

Either way, at least two of my planets are impossible to get to without the proper hyperspace routes. All of which of course will be guarded.

Actually there are a lot more near to Korriban, etc.. that would help out your one current ally a lot.

For example the planets like Ossus, Iego, Bonadan, Kessel(Which I believe is free) and a few more good ones.

Well this is a thing, from an in-universe perspective will everyone even be aware of the locations of their opponents planets?

Either way, at least two of my planets are impossible to get to without the proper hyperspace routes. All of which of course will be guarded.

Please Keep these "routes" on a world that can be attacked.

As it would be, and its only fair.......

Actually there are a lot more near to Korriban, etc.. that would help out your one current ally a lot.

For example the planets like Ossus, Iego, Bonadan, Kessel(Which I believe is free) and a few more good ones.

Are you just trying to separate me and Warren? :D

I have two allies... I think? TBH I'm not paying too much attention to that! Nonetheless Kessel is an option, although Sullust looks pretty attractive too...

You'd best pay attention to your allies. If left alone, you will be defeated eventually.

I have two allies... I think? TBH I'm not paying too much attention to that! Nonetheless Kessel is an option, although Sullust looks pretty attractive too...

Your ally(Arch) will want your support and having most of your force on the other side of the galaxy won't be very helpful, Arch is moving his forces close together in that really nice pocket at Hapes/Onderon and he probably wants your help.