The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars - War of the Dream Teams - Planets, Leaders And Alliances!

Selenial

I think we changed the match to being more like battlefront 2's galactic conquest, at least that is what quite a lot of us agreed on, Coruscant is probably not going to be the I win capture and hold objective.

I know, there's more than that.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we changed the match to being more like battlefront 2's galactic conquest, at least that is what quite a lot of us agreed on, Coruscant is probably not going to be the I win capture and hold objective.

To make a metaphor, be careful when listening to the viper, that apple might not be worth it.

She IS the enemy, after all. In my opinion, having strong worlds will work out better in the end than having a tiny sector of space. A larger territory might be harder to defend, but if all of the planets in it are powerhouses, production will be able to keep up.

And I realize that claiming a large sector of space might be selfish, but I thought the objective is to win.

If you think my plans are to get people to change plans & planets to an advantage, you'd be wrong, my plans run far deeper than such silly posturing, I am merely trying to make as much room as possible for other people to join in the war.

If you think my plans are to get people to change plans & planets to an advantage, you'd be wrong, my plans run far deeper than such silly posturing, I am merely trying to make as much room as possible for other people to join in the war.

But at the point when these are the territories you're referring to:

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg550/Zenbe10/AllianceTerritories-1.png

It looks to me like there is plenty more room.

If people are scared to come close to our planets, that's their problem. But there's a reason we claim them.

But at the point when these are the territories you're referring to:

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg550/Zenbe10/AllianceTerritories-1.png

It looks to me like there is plenty more room.

If people are scared to come close to our planets, that's their problem. But there's a reason we claim them.

Would you mind creating one of those maps that shows the borders of every faction? this would help everybody i think.

Selenial, if you would edit the list, I have a few changes.

Military Hub: Hypori

Recuperation/Consolidation Hub: Kamino

Government/Media Hub: Nar Shaddaa

War Factory: Geonosis

Intelligence Hub: Bothiwu

Economic Hub: Makeb

Geonosis situation has been resolved, Beni traded it to me.

Edited by Warren-Stride

I am not sure whom had it first.

Neither am I, but I have to ask....

Is he still doing this? Havnt seen a post off him since his list...

Edit: he just posted...

Edited by Selenial

I actually already updated mine to Jedi academy Luke if allowed been that way since before the alliance was formed (don't think any one noticed).

Edit: also changed Contruum to my recup center and my economic center is now Arkania

Selenial If you could I don't think you noticed this update.

I only got up to the entirety of the Rebellion era, I think after that he is pretty much unstoppable as a Jedi Master.

OK would I be able to use Thrawn trilogy Luke? that was my second pick and if not then I will go back to RotJ.

Also I did change my planets took Arkania as my econ hub and changed Cantruum to my consolidation hub

Edited by tunewalker

OK would I be able to use Thrawn trilogy Luke? that was my second pick and if not then I will go back to RotJ.

Also I did change my planets took Arkania as my econ hub and changed Cantruum to my consolidation hub

The problem I see with that is...the Rebellion era goes up to 5 ABY and Thrawn dies in 9 ABY, so there is really only a 4 year difference so we would be kinda be using the same Luke only yours would be 4 years ahead.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The problem I see with that is...the Rebellion era goes up to 5 ABY and Thrawn dies in 9 ABY, so there is really only a 4 year difference so we would be kinda be using the same Luke only yours would be 4 years ahead.

you could make that same argument about rebellion and RotJ since RotJ is 4 ABY so yours is the same as RotJ just finishing off that year thus a few month difference rather then a few years. that's closer then the difference between thrawn and rebellion.

Edited by tunewalker

you could make that same argument about rebellion and RotJ since RotJ is 4 ABY so yours is the same as RotJ just finishing off that year that's closer then the difference between thrawn and rebellion.

Knew you would bring that up lol, but I was mainly speaking in terms of things he can do and the like shown after ROTJ. But if you wanna go with the Thrawn one, then go for it I guess.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Knew you would bring that up lol, but I was mainly speaking in terms of things he can do and the like shown after ROTJ. But if you wanna go with the Thrawn one, then go for it I guess.

actually there is a lot shown and I can bring those in its why I was wanting to use him there are a lot that happens in that 4 years