Request for proper PvP leveling

Tragamite

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though this game is story based, it would be nice to level up without having to grind through thousands (literally) of trash mobs in order to have a 30 second cutscene of your class story / planet story arc, then run through another few hundred mobs on the way to your next one.

This idea could also attract for PvP focused players into the game?

I agree with the proposal. People should have a choice how to level their characters. PVP is certainly an option that could use improvement.

On a side note, I wish one could level through roleplaying with other players as well, especially on RP servers (one can dream, right? ;) ).

Edited by Glzmo

We are talking about leveling, and while leveling, your always have 1-2 story missions on your mission log, don't you?

True enough but its possible to acquire 25 missions while leveling and not able to pickup one more till you complete another. Not only this but if you want to level via PvP you may not even care about story missions at all.

True enough but its possible to acquire 25 missions while leveling and not able to pickup one more till you complete another. Not only this but if you want to level via PvP you may not even care about story missions at all.

Even if you don't care about them, you can't abandon them, so they stay at your mission log. And tbh, in a story-driven mmo like this, I'm actually happy about that.

Even if you don't care about them, you can't abandon them, so they stay at your mission log. And tbh, in a story-driven mmo like this, I'm actually happy about that.

Right and I was thinking that you had to complete the dailies to open the replayable dalies and the weeeklies to play the repeatable weeklies I think that would work.

Right and I was thinking that you had to complete the dailies to open the replayable dalies and the weeeklies to play the repeatable weeklies I think that would work.

Oh, then I guess it's fine. Didn't see that in the OP. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.