Connecting the threads between all 8 stories *Spoilers*

Mekkanon

Hey there, I just wanted to take a moment and connect some of the great story lines

Though i have not played through all story lines

50 Consular

32 BH

27 JK

15 SW

15 Smuggler

With what ive read and see so far i feel that the larger picture does not become clear untill you played the storylines of more classes.

For example Jedi Knight Act 2 and Consular Complete story

In the Jedi Knight act 2 you get confronted with the emperor being able to control jedis from afar, while this seems far fetched and weird, when you played a consular you know what is causing this and you basically fill up wholes in the Jedi Knight plot. You kill the guy responsible for controlling the jedi. and search for manners of stopping this.

Id love to use this thread to fill in those wholes in the plot or questions others might have about their class questlines.

Before hand state which classes and acts its about.

Jedi Knight Act III and Sith Inquisitor Act 1 + 2

As a jedi knight you "slay the emperor" but find out that he just took a new body. Wow what a failure? Not exactly, in the Sith inquisitor you learn how this works and what is used to do this.

So im not interested in Cameo's but more in these big plotholes that need some filling (non sexual reference ;) )

I feel that this thread might also help those people that dont plan to play all 8 storylines and just dont get some stuff or more importantly feel their story was lackluster (see example 1.) In which case this can be clearing somethings up making people feel better about it!

Edited by Mekkanon

Hmm, I might as well lend a hand. This is just a minor one, but its fun to note.

The Jedi Knight companion, Doc, is asked by Kaliyo D'janis to help in curing Nem'ro of a terminal disease later in his companion quest. Of course he agrees, seeing it as a way to get his name in medical history....only for the Bounty Hunter to off Nem'ro before poor ol' Doc can find his cure.

Empire comes first of course but class stories In my opinion goes like this:

Bounty Hunter

Imperial Agent

Sith Warrior

And Inquisitor right behind him

Then on the Republic

Trooper

Smuggler

Jedi Consular

Jedi knight

Ok here's one...

Qyzen Fess speaks to the jedi consular about working for Braden when he's talking to her about hunting. Braden may or may not be the same guy who signs the BH up for the great hunt.

Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Empire comes first of course but class stories In my opinion goes like this:

Bounty Hunter

Imperial Agent

Sith Warrior

And Inquisitor right behind him

Then on the Republic

Trooper

Smuggler

Jedi Consular

Jedi knight

Problem is:

The trooper's end of chapter 2 is what sets off the New war. Everybody wonders what is the point where the war starts, well it's when Havoc Squad destroys the super weapon in Chapter 2.

There are so many things interwoven together, it's quite hard actually to decide which class to play first and what not.

Hmm, I might as well lend a hand. This is just a minor one, but its fun to note.

The Jedi Knight companion, Doc, is asked by Kaliyo D'janis to help in curing Nem'ro of a terminal disease later in his companion quest. Of course he agrees, seeing it as a way to get his name in medical history....only for the Bounty Hunter to off Nem'ro before poor ol' Doc can find his cure.

Nem'ro is killed by Skadge, which is a companion for the BH. He is not killed by the BH himself.

Ok here's one...

Qyzen Fess speaks to the jedi consular about working for Braden when he's talking to her about hunting. Braden may or may not be the same guy who signs the BH up for the great hunt.

It's the same Braden. Mako appears later on during a holo conversation with Qyzen.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Smuggler/ Agent story-

Nok Drayen was a member of the Star Cabal.

(So that's how he got rich so quick!)

Yeah, that didn't make sense to me.

Agent:

You find holorecordings of meetings he's been at, which I was led to believe are recent. But Nok Drayen has been sealed in carbonite for most of Risha's life, how could he have attended those meetings?

Of course, as I write this, I wonder if he attended the meeting between when the smuggler woke him up, and when the smuggler came back with the treasure, but it seems awfully coincidental that he woke up at just the right moment to join in, and knew what frequency to use to get into an ultimate conspiracy level conference.