The Shadowlands 2.0 Ops Progression

Zalindae

Not complaining, but curious.

Are these threads supposed to be just about progression guilds that get the bosses down first or second? I'm curious why TFB isn't there anymore if it's still an end game(lvl 55 now) operation.

I mean, we're a pretty casual guild that by no means is even close to a progression guild. We raid for fun and that's what it is, but it's still a nice thing to see where we fall in with other guilds on the server. Shows what others might also be like us. Also allows for casual players looking for a place to raid casually to see what guilds are still working on things and where they might be. If it would interest them to contact those guilds because maybe that's where they were when they left their last guild, or everyone in it quit or something...

Anyway, I'm not complaining, I'm just curious. I am too damn lazy to maintain something like this, so I'm happy with whatever is up here and will continue to use whatever one is the "main" ops thread.

I thank you again for starting a new one because of whatever the hell happened in the last one....

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saved the TFB Progression. Just was busy redoing the format to make it shiny and pretty. Plan on adding that where the current format was (aka 3rd post) I will have to gather up all the posts from after 2.0 since 55 content give the achievements and 50 does not. So the post will be for the new TFB HM/SM only not the previous lvl 50 version. It's a work in progress =) Also some of the higher progression guilds did not bother to post their TFB progression. It would be nice if people could post a screenshot of their achievements with last kill for Terror so I can sort those in the proper order.

Thanks,

Keiki

I saved the TFB Progression. Just was busy redoing the format to make it shiny and pretty. Plan on adding that where the current format was (aka 3rd post) I will have to gather up all the posts from after 2.0 since 55 content give the achievements and 50 does not. So the post will be for the new TFB HM/SM only not the previous lvl 50 version. It's a work in progress =) Also some of the higher progression guilds did not bother to post their TFB progression. It would be nice if people could post a screenshot of their achievements with last kill for Terror so I can sort those in the proper order.

Thanks,

Keiki

Is a single persons achievement okay for TfB since it is 'old' content?

Who's progression is this supposed to go under? lol. From the way you said it I am assuming it was a collaboration of these 3 guilds.

All three obviously. We are following the rules. At least 2 people per guild no? So why can't we all get progression.

you should be able to, hm s&v is hardly a challenge, and at this point i dont think anyone cares how you finished it

It REALLY wasn't. Half the time we were thinking... This is 16man HM? Sure it's not set to SM?

It REALLY wasn't. Half the time we were thinking... This is 16man HM? Sure it's not set to SM?

I think I said that a few times when we were clearing it. I'm not quite sure what they were thinking with the balance between 8 vs 16, for both s&v and golden fury. I think somebody said styrak's dps check is only about 1500 on 16man hm.

Edited by bigheadbrandon

8M HM is the real DPS/skill check. Even with the gear everyone has farmed, you will hit an enrage if your DPS is slacking/bad.

Regards,

KK

8M HM is the real DPS/skill check. Even with the gear everyone has farmed, you will hit an enrage if your DPS is slacking/bad.

Regards,

KK

Yeah, we cleared it on 8man a while ago. Just did 16man for ***** and giggles.

Jeddit has cleared HM 8m S&V as of last night, 5/15.

http://imgur.com/a/fOJlv#5

̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶i̶̶c̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶t̶̶e̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶r̶̶l̶̶o̶̶r̶̶d̶̶s

ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳᵐᶦᶰᵈ ᵈᵘʰᵗᵉᶜʰᵗ ᶫᶦᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʲᵒᵇᵉ

Edited by bigheadbrandon

Awesome job on your progression guys!

Also ... shoutout to Treachery! Best screenshot kill of Styrak yet! We had one of these once. It was most definitely a memorable moment! Great job all around keep up the good work.

Oh and album for hmd MAGENTA + a funny TFB kill that went totally wrong but was hilarious anyway (aka 1 guy left) It was pre hmd Magenta, but it's funny and I would like to point out he has full health and he's a healer AND he killed the mob ... hax

Edited by Zalindae