The Shadowlands 2.0 Ops Progression

Zalindae

As for X-Raided we do not want to be associated within this thread from here on out. If you have a question about what our guild has completed you can view the front of our website or contact a member in game. All our Operations Groups and their progression is posted on front page, along with pictures of recent Sub-content completions. I wish rest of community best of luck.

hey congrats on getting nightmare golden fury, especially since its not even in game yet

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removed X-Raided.

Any opinions on current layout vs Krazy's? I will post his in the second spot so people can view them on the same page. Any other suggestions are welcome.

I like the graphical layout better. Should combine all difficulties for each op size to a single chart and color code by difficulty, similar to how the previous progression thread was run. No need to have a separate chart for story mode and hard mode, just make story gold, hard red, nightmare purple or something like that and use the same chart.

As for X-Raided we do not want to be associated within this thread from here on out. If you have a question about what our guild has completed you can view the front of our website or contact a member in game. All our Operations Groups and their progression is posted on front page, along with pictures of recent Sub-content completions. I wish rest of community best of luck.

Thank you for voluntarily making it easier on the server for allowing whomever decides to manage this thread to ignore the server 10th or 11th kills. It will make the list less cluttered.

In all reality, everyone on the server who are actually attempting to be a "raiding" guild despite content that is all too easy know where the "competition" is. The ultimate irony is that a guild who prides themselves on being a "raiding" guild and even applies it to their namesake isn't even part of the discussion to begin with.

Regards,

KK

ROFL

What a joke this thread is. All because a bunch of cry babies couldn't get their way.

NEWS FLASH. No one cares about the progression thread anymore, all the good guilds have already downed everything.

Better luck next time!

Edited by Rumz

In an effort to reestablish the works of Nox and the collected achievements of The Shadowlands I have been scouring the posts from the previous thread to create a new progression thread for 2.0 and future content.

I will try to update all the posts with date/times and guild names with a link to your webpage if you have one. As usual proof of your kill will be necessary and should include if possible direct links to:

1. A stream of the kill.

2. A screenshot of the kill with the achievement showing raid members that were present.

3. A screenshot of the lockout or achievement from legacy tab from at least 2 members present.

Thank you all for your contributions and Good Luck/Congratulations on your endeavors.

Thought we would do this for a change... Bad Motivator Units 05/09/2013, got boss 1-6 down in HM S&V, screen shots to prove it.

http://files-cloud.enjin.com/164455/module_gallery/full/1219466.jpg

Thought we would do this for a change... Bad Motivator Units 05/09/2013, got boss 1-6 down in HM S&V, screen shots to prove it.

http://files-cloud.enjin.com/164455/module_gallery/full/1219466.jpg

This only shows TCW so I gave you credit for that one. Maybe if you could show the achievement for the other kills or post the other kills that would be great thanks and congrats.

Updated everybody else congrats.

@ negative nancies > yes the content is no longer new. Yes a lot of progression guilds have already cleared it. Does that mean the guilds that are just now clearing it do not deserve their recognition. NO. Any first kill for any guild should still be a part of this thread from the hardcore to the casual. Competition at all levels is good for the server as a whole.

This only shows TCW so I gave you credit for that one. Maybe if you could show the achievement for the other kills or post the other kills that would be great thanks and congrats.

Updated everybody else congrats.

@ negative nancies > yes the content is no longer new. Yes a lot of progression guilds have already cleared it. Does that mean the guilds that are just now clearing it do not deserve their recognition. NO. Any first kill for any guild should still be a part of this thread from the hardcore to the casual. Competition at all levels is good for the server as a whole.

You can skip all the bosses before TCW?

this isnt for server firsts, no need to be strict on the rules in my opinion.

ROFL

What a joke this thread is. All because a bunch of cry babies couldn't get their way.

NEWS FLASH. No one cares about the progression thread anymore, all the good guilds have already downed everything.

Better luck next time!

People are ************ because Keiki was nice enough to start a new progression tracker. They all have their opinions on matters that they had no part of and need to be heard or else! For all of you idiots still holding the reins of the drama llama, this has nothing to do with retooling a progression thread to fit a stupid argument from the last one and for "our side to win". You're acting like 12 year olds, let go and move on with your gaming. If you're all so petty that you don't want to have your guild's progress tracked, then don't post anything. Simple as that.

So, this is the continuation of the thread that HMD Magenta derailed because they couldn't get recognition for kills they didn't care about but cared enough to have one of their own members create a new thread giving them the recognition for the kills... I get it.

Updated the format to put together SM/HM content and color coded etc etc with happy golden Tri-force triangle medals for server firsts. Yay!

Grats Forge on your clear.

P.S. Sorry if I mixed up any guild's faction. It's entirely possible that I might have guessed on some of these ... cause ... I don't know your faction. lol. Just let me know here or in game and I will fix the font color for your guild. Also if you want I can add a link to your guild's webpage into your guild name on the list.

Happy Adventures!

Went ahead and added some links to Guild websites.

The following are completed:

The Gray Order

Covenant of the Phoenix

The Drunk Tanks

Undercon

Dark Sith'ari

Here is the website to domination. Domination

Would greatly appreciate if it could be added. Thanks for all of your work!

Went ahead and added some links to Guild websites.

The following are completed:

The Gray Order

Covenant of the Phoenix

The Drunk Tanks

Undercon

Dark Sith'ari

Added Domination and NSeven

Grats Drunk Tanks and Forged by Fire!