The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

orbalisk armor

Hi all, i just want to say i want more items and armor sets, specially for my sith juggernaut, after patch 2.0 or the introduction of makeb the new items( both pvp and elite-ultimate-basic...) have better stats than previous rakata etc gear; but i dont really like their appearance to tell you the truth; partisan gear is horrible. I would like you guys to introduce new stuff more "agressive" or "menacing".

I always liked darth Banes ruthless attitude and appearance, and with the orbalisk armor as the ultimate defense he was ******; how about introducing full set adaptive armor to the market or sepparate parts on vendors as >156 rated gear?

opinions?

PS: also, how about when using the covert torso energy armor with darth side effect activated, the whole body turning also pale(like the face effect); my pureblood sith when using the torso armor goes back to original red, and i would like the whole body to show dark side effects also.

Orbalisk armor would be pretty nifty, even if I don't have any characters who'd wear it. But perhaps it should be a reward for a quest, instead of just something to pick up off the Cartel? Something akin to the Dread Seed Armor, where you need to actively track it down. It'd make it more unique and special -- much as the armor is meant to be in-setting.

I don't think there have been any references to anyone other than Bane wearing this armor in the universe (and he's not around for another few thousand years), but that doesn't mean no one else ever had.

Good point, still need to wait thousand years until Bane wears it; but orbalisk are living creatures that feed with dark force, Bane was just some (un)lucky one crossing paths with them, so basically anyone with darkside points should be able to wear it. Freedon Nadd who lived before TOR game events acknowledged the creatures and their use as armor; so cannonically is possible for the game. Edited by Shogunboxe

I just did a Google search on this as I don't have access to the Star Wars EU materials like the rest of you, so I probably got the wrong result, but...

The Orbalisk armour is trilobites?