Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cartel Market Items - Bind to Legacy for Subscribers

Change all Cartel Market Tangible Items (i.e. Armor, Crystals, Speeders, etc.) to "Bind to Legacy" for Subscribers.

This would add a huge benefit for Subscribers to spend additional money in the Cartel Market, as well as a huge incentive for Preferred and F2P'rs to Subscribe.

It's coming with 2.1, you just have to spend extra CC for each item you want legacy wide. (In the form of copying items for alts rather than transferring.) I think the quote was 60-600 per item depending on the rarity. Edited by Damask_Rose

It's coming with 2.1, you just have to spend extra CC for each item you want legacy wide. (In the form of copying items for alts rather than transferring.) I think the quote was 60-600 per item depending on the rarity.

I am still contemplation how this will impact GTN sales.... If items are too cheap using CC, that prices on GTN will fall. This may be good or bad, not sure yet. Cheaper GTN prices, will be better for new people or people with little money, but will hurt sales on GTN and even with pack buys I think. From a personal perspective, even though I am a GTN junkie, I welcome the new change to come.

Lets say, someone that buys a crate to mainly get Thana's chest piece will not bother with the pack, instead, buy one for $700 k on GTN and than clone it, at 600cc, this would be roughly the cost of 2 packs purchased directly off the CM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.